From: Thursday, February 22, 2024
To: Sunday, February 25, 2024
QT Adrenaline Queenstown Circuit Event 2024
Set sail for Queenstown for the ultimate pre-Sydney Mardi Gras/Worldpride party as the world’s leading circuit promoters come to New Zealand for an epic weekend of parties and events.
- Are you visiting Queenstown for the event? Stay at the Sofitel Queenstown Hotel & Spa with a perfect location in the heart of town featuring large comfortable rooms, spa baths and great breakfast.
- Queenstown turns up the heat and plays host to QT Adrenaline featuring the international heavyweights in House Music during a world-class summer pride and dance music festival.
- Featuring Headliners: Enrico Meloni (Italy), Suri (Spain), Nina Flowers (Puerto Rico), Arno Diem (France), Dom de Sousa (Australia), Fabricio Sans (Brazil).
- QT Adrenaline takes over some of Queenstown’s most unique and legendary venues to create breathtaking productions never before seen in New Zealand.
- Stay in the centre of Queenstown, close to all the top attractions, bars and restaurants and avail of the free transport options to the events.
- Thu, Feb 22nd, 2024 – The Qiki, the ultimate meet and greet with cocktails and canapes at the Reds Bar, The QT Queenstown 30 Brunswick Street from 7 pm.
- With DJs Tom Risk and Moscomusic, hosted by Anita Wigl’it and Nova Starr.
- Stay at the QT Queenstown, the ideal base for your stay, rated “Wonderful” by guests with high-end amenities, stunning lakeside views and spacious rooms.
ContaQT (The Opening Party)
- Fri, Feb 23rd, 2024 – ContaQT (The Opening Party), Set in a stunning location between the sheer cliffs of the Kawarau Gorge, CONTAQT will be YOUR impetus for re-connection!
- The party takes over A.J.Hackett’s Kawarau Bungy Centre from 6 pm. Peer over the edge of the historic Kawarau Bridge, feel your heart pound, and your mind go into hyperdrive as you anticipate the 43-metre drop below.
- With Nina Flowers, Cam Harris, Charlie C, The Meloman, Kita Mean and Anita Wigl’it.
The OFF Party (Only For Fans)
- Fri, Feb 23rd, 2024 – The OFF Party (Only For Fans) The Underwear Party: The first in a series of clothing-optional events celebrating body positivity at The London 36 Shotover Street with DJ Arno Diem.
- With Zac and Everett Wayne.
- Sat, Feb 24th, 2024 – UniQorn (The Main Event) at Cargo Cellar Door 2323 Gibbston Valley from 4 pm to 11 pm. Embrace your inner unicorn and express your shimmering uniqueness and sparkling individuality while dancing the night away amongst the beautiful vineyards of Gibbston Valley at The Cargo Cellar Door!
- Adult unicorns of ALL shapes, sizes and creeds are welcome at these inclusive evening festivities, featuring one of the world’s most in-demand tribal and progressive house music DJs.
- Sun Feb 25th – Sunday Funday – The Sundeck Rooftop Bar and Attica from 4 pm to 10 pm – Nothing beats a good old-fashioned summer Sunday Session, and the crew at Sundeck and Attica know just how to deliver!
- Champagne will flow. Cocktails and peaches will be shaking!
- Whether recovering from the night before or fueling up for the night ahead, you can look forward to Sundeck’s signature drinks, a jaw-dropping view and a sexy crowd.
MonarQa (The Closing Party)
- Sun Feb 25th, 2023 – MonarQa (The Closing Party) – The London 36 Shotover Street from 10 pm – An unforgettable evening soirée at The London one final time to bring you the hottest temperature on record, it’s Queen Of The Jungle Fever baby, and all party animals are welcome! Come on, lions, tigers and bears!
- End your unforgettable weekend in style at the MonarQa Realness Extravaganza Ball! With international Headliners Nina Flowers (Puerto Rico) and Harry Taylor with trinity Ice and Nova Starr.
- QT Queenstown – Views over the crystal clear Lake Wakatipu and breathtaking peaks of the Southern Alps set the scene at QT Queenstown. This lush lakeside resort features luxury accommodations with a side of the signature QT quirk.
- The London – Underground Pizza Bar brings a taste of London nightlife with an underground industrial vibe with a mix of steel, tiles and exposed brick to the heart of Queenstown.
- A.J.Hackett’s Kawarau Bungy Centre – The Kawarau Bridge Bungy is the original Bungy jump, and the venue is set to be transformed into the ultimate party experience with breathtaking views.
- Cargo Cellar Door – Located in the Gibbston Valley in a beautifully restored church complete with a scenic beer garden
Getting to Queenstown
- Queenstown Airport receives daily direct flights from Auckland, Wellington and Christchurch, and great road access on major New Zealand highways makes driving into Queenstown an easy and beautiful experience.
- The airport is a 4-minute drive from Queenstown CBD.
Where to Stay in Queenstown
Here are the hotels we recommend that have good reviews and keep you close to all the action
Gay Map of Queenstown
There is no noticeable gay neighborhood in Queenstown and the gay scene is not clustered around any specific streets or scene. While there is no distinct gayborhood in Queenstown, downtown is the urban hub, much like any other city. Everything is within walking distance, and there are several bars and restaurants in downtown.
Recommended Hotels in Queenstown By Booking
Book with confidence. Get the best Prices from our partner Booking.com
We have chosen hotels in Queenstown that keep you close to all the shops,restaurants & bars
The Rees Hotel
5 Star, Luxury
The Rees Hotel & Apartments offers lakefront accommodation with private balconies and spectacular views. It features free WiFi and a free shuttle to the centre of Queenstown. The stylish rooms and apartments at The Rees are equipped with LCD TVs. Some feature floor-to-ceiling windows with views of Lake Wakatipu and the surrounding mountains.
4 Star, Readers Choice
Novotel Queenstowns’ contemporary rooms offer a selection of spectacular alpine, garden and lake views. Each air-conditioned room features a private balcony and a flat-screen TV. Novotel offers ski storage facilities, a spa pool, guest laundry and valet car parking. Guests can enjoy 30-minutes free WiFi in the lobby. In-room WiFi is available at an additional charge.
4 Star, Great Value
Scenic Suites Queenstown is located in the resort of Queenstown. The hotel is a 5-minute walk from the centre, yet its quiet, hillside location offers great views over the lake and mountains. dinner. There is also a lobby bar featuring a large open fireplace. Guests can choose between the spacious rooms or the large suites which offer a separate living room & kitchen
4 Star, Location
There are 85 modern guest rooms in total at the Copthorne Hotel. Choose between superior rooms with private courtyards or private balconies or the large 2-bedroom apartments, which have a spacious living area. Apartments have a lounge and a full kitchen. Hillary’s Restaurant serves up international cuisine and New Zealand specialities, offering a daily buffet breakfast
Video QT Adrenaline & GPS NautiQa 2023
Promo Video for the event