Find out where to stay close to all the gay bars and clubs. Check out our top 4 selections with the best rates.
Pride of the Americas 2024
Greater Fort Lauderdale will be the host destination for the second Pride of the Americas Festival in 2023. The 3-day event, will be hosted by Pride of Fort Lauderdale and will include a parade, a beach party, arts festival, social events throughout the destination, and a human rights conference focused on LGBT+ rights.
- This event is set to be one of the largest pride celebrations hosted by Fort Lauderdale. After several years of planning and cancellations due to restrictions, it is returning with an outstanding program of events, parties and concerts, so book your hotel as far in advance as possible.
Epic Concert on the Beach
- Awaiting Dates – Pride of the Americas will host an EPIC concert on the main stage of the festival. Major artist to be announced The event will take place at Fort Lauderdale Beach Park.
Festival for Pride of the Americas
- Awaiting Dates – Pride of the Americas 2-day festival begins with several stages of entertainment, 125+ vendors and so much more at Fort Lauderdale Beach Park.
About Fort Lauderdale Pride of the Americas 2023
- Pride of the Americas will draw attention to the issues LGBT+ individuals face in Latin America and the Caribbean.
- Although Greater Fort Lauderdale is close in proximity to Latin America and the Caribbean, they are miles apart regarding the treatment and acceptance of the LGBT+ individuals in their communities.
- The event hopes to bring international attention to these inequalities while improving education and understanding of the LGBT+ community on a global scale.
- Most of the daytime pride events take place in Fort Lauderdale Beach Park. Night time events are concentrated in Wilton Manors.
- Looking to stay in Wilton Manors during the event? Check out Casa Hermes, a 5 star gay guest house or try The Cabanas Guesthouse & Spa an adult only resort, clothing optional with a heated saltwater pool and full service spa.
- Wilton Manors is about 3 miles to the beach, 7 miles to the airport and 3 miles to downtown and is home to 15 gay bars and clubs. A rideshare will take approximately 10 minutes from downtown Fort Lauderdale.
- Stay close to the Pride celebrations at the Villa Venezia, rated “Exceptional” by guests with spacious rooms and a beautiful outdoor pool.
Discover more of Gay Fort Lauderdale
Gay Map of Fort Lauderdale
Fort Lauderdale has gay establishments cater to a broad cross-section of the gay world, with a good selection of gay resorts at Fort Lauderdale Beach, two blocks off the ocean, but within easy walking distance of sand and surf. The gay beach is opposite Sebastian Street, just north of the Ritz-Carlton Hotel. The nearby gay district of Wilton Manors is where the nightlife is busiest.
Recommended Hotels in Fort Lauderdale
Book with confidence. Get the best Prices from our partner Booking.com
We have chosen hotels in Fort Lauderdale that keep you close to all the shops, restaurants & bars
Pelican Grand 5 Star
Close to Wilton Manors
This property is 9 minutes walk from the beach. Adjacent to the Atlantic Ocean, Pelican Grand Beach Resort features an oceanfront pool, private beach, and lazy river tubing ride. Oceanfront dining and a poolside cocktail are available. Very popular.
Atlantic Resort & Spa
5 Star – Beachfront
This property is 3 minutes walk from the beach. The luxurious Atlantic Hotel & Spa is located on Fort Lauderdale Boulevard adjacent to white, sandy beaches. Bonnet House Museum and Gardens is 1.3 km away from the beachfront resort.
Sonesta 4 Star
This property is 5 minutes walk from the beach. Located opposite Fort Lauderdale Beach, this hotel features an on-site restaurant and a heated outdoor pool. Free WiFi is provided in every room, and Wide windows with an ocean or park view.
The Grand Resort & Spa
3 Star,All Male Resort
Every room at this resort is air conditioned and features a flat-screen TV and safety deposit box. You will find a coffee machine in the room. Extras include bathrobes, free toiletries, and a hairdryer. Relax at the on-site spa, which offers massage services, a hair studio, and nail care services. Free WiFi and free private parking
Video Of Fort Lauderdale Pride
Promotional Video for Pride of the Americas (awaiting new video)