From: Awaiting dates
To: Awaiting dates
Pop Love Paris 2023
Pop Love is one of the most anticipated “pop-up” parties in Paris, taking place two or three times a year, featuring the epic remixes of master DJ Robin Skouteris.
- Stay close to the party in the Theatre district at the Monsieur Cadet Hotel & Spa, rated “Excellent” by guests with beautifully decorated rooms and highly-rated breakfasts.
- Pop Love is a fresh party for pop lovers of all music styles, genres and non-genres, mixed together with a fun atmosphere, a welcome addition to the Paris party circuit.
- This edition features an opening and closing pop set by resident DJ Drag Anastacya.
- Main Set by THE master of Mashup, Robin Skouteris, for an original live set mixing music videos and sound
- Featuring Rose Cohen, Rihanna’s official impersonator (body and voice double), Live with her dancers on stage for an incredible show!
- Enjoy a Cocktail show by Kirikou, candy on demand and drink specials throughout the night.
- The party runs from 11.30 pm until late at Club Haussmann.
- Stay close to the party and the best shopping in Paris at Excelsior Opera Hotel with comfortable rooms, delicious buffet breakfast and great location.
- Club Haussmann – On 23 Rue Taitbout, 75009 Paris, France. Located in the heart of the city in a former Polish bank from the 1930s.
- The Club Haussmann is part of a “private mansion” spirit, with a touch that is both chic and contemporary. Renovated in the summer of 2016, the venue has kept its authenticity and even it’s original safe
- Under a ceiling height of more than 8 meters, the main room is overlooked by a vast mezzanine with space for up to 900 guests.
- Haussmann is a 20-minute drive from the gay bars of the Marais district.
Recommended Hotels in Paris
Here are the hotels we recommend that have good reviews and keep you close to all the action
Gay Map of Paris
The gay district in Paris is located primarily in Le Marais, right in the heart of the city and featuring some of the finest museums and architecture in the French capital.
Recommended Hotels in Paris By Booking
Book with confidence. Get the best Prices from our partner Booking.com
We have chosen hotels in Paris that keep you close to all the shops,restaurants & bars
Hôtel San Régis
5 Star, Luxury
Housed in a 19th-century private mansion, this boutique hotel is a 3-minute walk from the Champs-Elysées and Grand Palais, as well as 200 m from the River Seine and the Montaigne Avenue. It offers free WiFi, spacious and individually decorated rooms with rich fabrics and a restaurant with a glass-roof. A welcome tray with mineral water, coffee and tea is provided.
Novotel Paris Les Halles
4 Star, Readers Choice
The Novotel Paris Les Halles is situated in the heart of Paris. From this hotel, you can go shopping in the nearby districts of Rue de Rivoli, Boulevard Haussmann or Rue du Faubourg Saint-Honore. Guest rooms are spacious and equipped with private bathrooms, flat-screen TV with satellite channels, internet connection and air conditioning. Rooms are non-smoking
4 Star, Great Value
Set in the lively Marais district in central Paris, this design hotel features a sauna and fitness room. It offers air-conditioned guest rooms with free Wi-Fi access and a minibar. Satellite TV and a telephone are standard in each contemporary guest room. Some of the stylish rooms feature a seating area and a private courtyard.
Hôtel Le Relais
4 Star, Location
Located in a pedestrian street in the centre of Paris, Hôtel Le Relais des Halles Paris is 500 m from the Georges Pompidou Museum. It offers individually decorated rooms with free Wi-Fi access and an antique-style décor. The air-conditioned rooms and suites feature a wardrobe and a private bathroom with a shower, free toiletries and a hairdryer.
Video Gay Paris Guide
Discover the best of Gay Paris
Top Gay Neighbourhoods in Paris
Paris, the City of Love, flaunts its vibrant gay scene with panache and elegance. Nestled amidst the historic boulevards and charming bistros, the gay bars, clubs, and cafes offer a blend of classic French culture and Romance, no more so than in Le Marais, the city’s primary gay neighbourhood, while the popular 10th and 11th arrondissements are just a 10 to 15 minute walk away.
Le Marais | 3rd and 4th arrondissements
- The epicentre of Parisian LGBTQ+ life, Le Marais is brimming with trendy boutiques, gay bars, and chic eateries.
- Rue de la Verrerie and Rue des Archives are known for their gay bars and shops.
- Le Marais houses the historic Place des Vosges, the oldest planned square in Paris.
- The neighbourhood is abuzz during the annual Paris Pride, the heart of the post-parade celebrations.
- Discover the best things to see and do in Le Marais
Less touristy than Le Marais, the 11th is known for its eclectic hipster mix of bars and music venues.
Emerging hotspot for the LGBTQ+ community with a more laid-back feel; home to the scenic Canal Saint-Martin.