From: Saturday, September 28, 2024
To: Saturday, September 28, 2024
Polyglamorous San Francisco Leather Edition 2024
Polyglamorous and Proud Puppy present their special Saturday night edition during the Folsom Fair Weekend.
- Stay close to the party at the Hotel Zetta, Located just a 10-minute walk away, with stylish, tech-friendly rooms and a funky playroom-style lounge.
- Venue, theme, party partners and lineup to be confirmed.
- Polyglamorous and New Breed team up for two floors of fun during San Francisco’s legendary Folsom event.
- Taking over the famous Club 6, featuring world-class DJs and the fittest guys in the filthiest gear.
- Dress in a lot or a little, but let your fetish shine and mix and mingle with some fabulous hosts, sexy dancers, leather daddies, and proud pups.
- Just remember, what happens at Club 6, stays at Club 6… until the next unforgettable night!
- The Proper Hotel, set in the thriving Mid-Market neighbourhood features luxurious rooms with spectacular city views just a mile from both the club and Union Square.
- Located in the heart of the vibrant SoMa district, Club 6 is a stone’s throw away from Folsom Street, renowned for its high-energy nightlife and historic leather scene.
- It’s also a mere mile from Union Square, making it a brilliant hub for exploring the city.
- Club 6 spans three floors, offering diverse musical experiences to suit every preference.
- The lower level, known as the ‘Dark Room,’ caters to the underground music scene, while the main floor keeps the crowd moving with a variety of popular tunes.
- Above it all, there’s a spacious rooftop area, the perfect place to catch your breath, chat, and soak up the city’s skyline under the stars.
- Art and culture permeate Club 6. The venue regularly features exhibits from local artists, turning its walls into a dynamic gallery that adds a splash of colour and creativity to your night out.
Where to Stay?
- San Francisco is divided into several neighbourhoods. The Castro and Soma are home to San Francisco’s gay life.
- Soma is home to Folsom Street and most of the leather and fetish bars.
- Stay close to all the tourist attractions in some of the best hotels in the city, in the downtown/union square district
The following hotels are close to the gay bars and the city’s top attractions:
Gay Map of San Francisco
We have divided the map into two areas, the Castro, San Francisco’s world famous gay district and SOMA, the are where the Folsom Street Fair takes place each September.
Map of Gay San Francisco (SOMA)
Map of Gay San Francisco (The Castro)
Recommended Hotels in San Francisco
Book with confidence. Get the best Prices from our partner Booking.com
We have chosen hotels in San Francisco that keep you close to all the shops,restaurants & bars
5 Star, Luxury
Famed bars, an awe-inspiring crystal chandelier restaurant, a fitness area and a glass dome indoor pool are featured at this landmark Palace. Leather tufted headboards, 11-foot ceilings, pillow-top bedding set the stage for a luxurious night’s sleep. High-end luggage inspired desk, tables and the bathroom vanity. A 48-inch flat-screen satellite TV, marble bath & rain shower
4 Star, Readers Choice
This Central San Francisco hotel offers rooms with a 46-inch flat-screen smart TV. Free WiFi, an iPod docking station, a portable wireless Bluetooth speaker, and double-panned windows for quiet. A seating area, work desk, and an Illy espresso coffee machine, walk-in shower, bathrobes & premium toiletries. A state-of-the-art fitness centre & laundry services
4 Star, Great Value
Offering French-inspired architecture, The Marker San Francisco, provides guests with an ideal city centre. The guest rooms and suites at this upscale hotel boast amenities such as an LCD flat-screen TV with on-demand movies and an iHome alarm clock radio. All guest rooms feature ironing facilities, a hairdryer, a make-up mirror and boutique bath products.
3 Star, Location
This San Francisco hotel is located in Union Square, it offers an outdoor pool and rooms with an MP3 connection. It features a barbershop and a business center. Access to a fitness centre one block from the hotel and an on-site sauna. Each classically-designed room is equipped with a flat-screen cable TV and mini-refrigerator. Free coffee and tea are also provided
Video San Francisco Gay Guide
Ravi’s guide to the best of San Francisco in 24 hours
Top Gay Neighbourhoods in San Francisco
San Francisco is a vibrant and inclusive city with a long history of LGBTQ+ activism and culture. Here are the most popular neighbourhoods, including gay hot spots and districts close to the city’s most popular attractions. It is worth noting that the best-rated hotels are close to Union Square
SoMa (South of Market) | Gay Hotspot
- Located to the east of the city, SoMa has an edgy and industrial feel, with a mix of gay bars, clubs, and art spaces.
- SoMa is also home to the world-famous Folsom Street Fair, held at the end of September each year.
- The neighbourhood is home to the stunning San Francisco Museum of Modern Art.
- Discover the best things to see and do in San Francisco.
One of the world’s most famous gay districts since the 1960s, a focal point for LGBTQ+ culture.