From: Awaiting dates
To: Awaiting dates
Pigs Fly Fetish Party Seattle 2023
Pigs Fly Seattle is a wholesome and non-toxic dance party for kinkster dudes/dxdes/dudettes/friends and admirers held in The Cuff Complex during holiday weekends and Special Events.
- Are you visiting for the Cuff Festival Weekend? Stay at The Gaslight Inn; a recognised Seattle landmark complete with a stunning pool, great rooms and a top location just 2 minutes from the party.
- Pigs Fly Seattle; Pride Edition takes over the Cuff Complex on the Saturday Night of the Cuff Fest Weekend.
- Gear, Leather, and Fetish encouraged but not required; coat/top check available.
- Bring your fetish, your kinks, your looks and your fashions out into the open.
- Awaiting line up and program for the next event.
- Live Stage Rope Demo by Seattle Rope Salon.
- The party runs from 10pm until late.
- Pigs Fly Fetish Party takes place inside and outside along 13th Ave between Pike and Pine. Cuff Seattle is Seattle’s Premier Gay Night Club featuring Local, National & International DJ Talent.
- The Cuff is located in the heart of the gay district with 3 bars and a large outdoor patio, a 4-minute drive from Capitol Hill.
- The Capitol Hill neighbourhood is just east of downtown has long been the city’s gay epicenter, with rainbow-painted crosswalks and many ways to dive into the LGBTQ scene.
- The event is part of a series of festivals, circuit parties and celebrations during the annual Seattle Pride Week held during the final weekend in June each year.
Here are the hotels we recommend that have good reviews and keep you close to all the action
Gay Map of Seattle
The gay village of Seattle is located in the centre of Capitol Hill. It’s a charming historic area where the epicenter of the city’s gay bars and clubs are located. There are several venues in town specifically catering to a gay clientele. Nightlife is centered on the Pike/Pine corridor. Madison Park Beach on the north section is also Seattle’s unofficial gay beach.
Recommended Hotels in Seattle By Booking
Book with confidence. Get the best Prices from our partner Booking.com
We have chosen hotels in Seattle that keep you close to all the shops, restaurants & bars
Fairmont Olympic Hotel
5 Star, Luxury
- 5 Star, Historic Place with French-Inspired Furnishings
- Close to the gay district
- City views, cable TV, minibar
- Historic hotel offers award-winning dining, rooms with city views and French-inspired decor, and designer toiletries.
Four Seasons Hotel
5 Star, Readers Choice
- 5 Star, Full Spa and Rooftop Infinity Pool
- Close to the gay district
- Northwest-style decor, stone details
- Features a full spa, rooftop infinity pool, outdoor fireplace, and Pacific Northwest cuisine at Goldfinch Tavern.
4 Star, Great Value
- 4 Star, Sea Views and Rooftop Bar
- A short walk to the gay bars
- Flat-screen TV, luxury bath amenities
- Offers terrace with sea views, a rooftop bar, high-speed Wi-Fi, rooms with a 42” TV, and luxury bathroom amenities.
Pan Pacific Seattle
4 Star, Location
- 4 Star, Near Lots Of Downtown Attractions
- A short taxi ride to the gay bars
- Spacious rooms, plasma-screen TVs
- Steps from popular attractions, offering luxurious accommodations with state-of-the-art amenities and a complimentary shuttle.
Video Travel Guide to Seattle
The top tips on the perfect trip to Seattle.