From: Awaiting dates
To: Awaiting dates
Philly Summer Gay Pool Party 2023
Celebrate the end of Summer with Philadelphia’s only gay pool party presented by BOS Events.
- Stay in the Kimpton Palomar, close to all the bars and restaurants, offering exceptional rooms, great service and a gay friendly welcome.
- BOS Presents are one of Philadelphia’s leading gay party promoters and host the annual gay pool party each year. The party brings together the hottest guys from Philly and beyond for a unique Night Swim and party.
- Events kicks off from 8pm and to continues through to 2am Sunday morning. The summer is coming to an end. Time for one more dip in the pool! Awaiting lineup.
- The party takes place at the Vesper Pool Club on 1031 Germantown Ave.
- Vesper Dayclub is a Hip, seasonal hangout offering an outdoor pool with cabanas, live music, cocktails & American fare. Vesper provides a sensuous ambiance for Philadelphians to soak up the sun amidst the Northern Liberties skyline.
- Relax on one of their linen white beds or dip in the 30,000 gallon heated saltwater pool as you listen to the best music.
- The private cabanas, daybeds and plunge pools transform Vesper to the perfect day-to-night summer party spot.
- The venue is 12 minute drive from the Gayborhood, Philly’s official gay district between 11th and Broad street and Pine and Chestnut streets.
- Stay close to the bars and a short ride to the party at the Sofitel Philadelphia, rated “Fabulous” by guests with spacious rooms featuring high end amenities and stunning city views.
Trending Hotels in Philly
Here are the Hotels we recommend that keep you close to all the action,
Gay Map of Philadelphia
The Philadelphia Gay District or “Gayborhood”: The tiny Gay District is anchored by the tiny Colonial alley Camac Street (pronounced cuh-mack) and the quaint blocks near it, between Walnut and Pine streets
booking.com our hotel partner .
Recommended Hotels in Philadelphia By Booking
Book with confidence. Get the best Prices from our partner Booking.com
We have chosen hotels in Philadelphia that keep you close to all the shops, restaurants & bars
5 Star – Luxury
The spacious rooms at Ritz-Carlton Philadelphia are decorated with warm colours and large windows facing the Business District. The marble bathrooms have a separate bathtub and shower. Guests can use the complimentary luxury soap and shampoo products.
The Bellevue Hotel
4 Star – Location
On Avenue of the Arts, The Bellevue Hotel, offers accommodations housed in a historic building. The rooms and suites at The Bellevue Hotel, in the Unbound Collection by Hyatt come equipped with Hyatt Grand Beds. Onsite shops include Tiffany & Co., Nicole Miller and Williams Sonoma.
4 Star – Great Amenities
Boasting a fitness centre & rooftop restaurant & bar, the hotel is close to several noted attractions, around a 14-minute walk from Mutter Museum & around 1.5 km from National Liberty Museum. Free WiFi. Rooms features a microwave, refrigerator & coffee maker
3 Star – Perfect Location
The Alexander Inn is adorned with stained glass windows, detailed oak wood mouldings, marble tile floor patterns and framed artwork All rooms come with private bathrooms, in-room safes and views of the city. Some rooms at the Alexander Inn also have bay windows and seating areas.