From: Awaiting dates
To: Awaiting dates
Orange After Hours London 2023
Orange After Hours is London’s iconic late-night party, held during the biggest holiday weekends of the year and during special celebrations.
- Easter in London is a busy time of year. As Spring arrives the city takes on a new energy and parties return. Book your stay in advance. Check out the top hotels in Soho, the heart of Gay London.
- Orange After Hours – Awaiting details of the next edition.
- Iconic After Hours Club Brand ORANGE returns for a super sweet instalment !
- Join boys who just can’t stop partying, for HOUSE, POP & R&B music with super hot dancers live on stage across 2 rooms.
- Parties typically take place on holiday weekends immediately proceeding the WE Party in Brixton.
- The after party is held at Fire & Lightbox, now upgraded as one of London’s leading nightclub’s offering a multi roomed quality programme of local and international bespoke events covering cutting edge house, techno, bass and more.
- An-door terrace and bars, covered queuing, late licenses all powered by Funktion-One Sound. The party never stops.
Where to stay Trending Hotels in London
- This event is held at Fire London, a Gay club & house music venue tucked in railway arches with LED-lit rooms, a garden & 2,000-capacity. The club is located on South Lambeth Road, London SW8 1RT. 1 minute from Vauxhall tube, bus and train stations.
- Stay close to the parties at The Park Plaza on London’s Riverbank just a 2 minute taxi drive. Waterloo Station is a kilometer away, giving great access to the rest of the city.
- The WE Parties are typically held at Electirc Brixton.Stay at The Windmill On The Common, a traditional pub and boutique hotel accommodation with free parking, free WiFi, quirky rooms and a great breakfast.
Recommended Hotels in London
The following hotels are close to the city’s top attractions and the bars and clubs of Soho:
Gay Map of SoHo / London
Stay in the heart of London’s gay SoHo District and you will be close to all the pride festivities and events. Book early with our hotel partner booking.com as this zone is one of the most requested during Pride!
Recommended Hotels in London By Booking
Book with confidence. Get the best Prices from our partner Booking.com
We have chosen hotels in London that keep you close to all the shops,restaurants & bars
Hotel Cafe Royal
5 Star, Luxury
A London landmark, the hotel features 159 contemporary guestrooms, including 54 suites and 7 signature suites. Each is designed with careful detail and features complimentary WiFi, Bang & Olufsen entertainment systems, media hubs and luxury bathroom amenities. Features a state-of-the-art-gym, a large lap pool, a sauna, a Hammam/steam room
5 Star, Readers Choice
In London’s vibrant West End, W London – Leicester Square offers luxury bedrooms and a stylish cocktail bar. The hotel boasts a sumptuous spa and beauty centre. Featuring floor-to-ceiling windows, iPod docks, 37-inch flat-screen TVs, and an impressive media library. All have bathrobes and luxury linens, and some have views over Leicester Square.
The Soho Hotells
5 Star, Great Value
Each air-conditioned room at The Soho includes a flat-screen TV, fully stocked minibar and an iPod docking station. An en suite bathroom is also provided. Guests can also make use of a beauty treatment room, which offers full body massage, facials and manicures. a fully equipped gym with an on-site personal trainer.
4 Star, Location
In London’s Theatreland, in the heart of the West End, this 4-star boutique hotel offers beautiful rooms with antique furniture and free Wi-Fi. There is a 24-hour front desk and a library lounge. The unique bedrooms at Hazlitt’s have sumptuous decor and elegant panelled walls. All rooms have a flat-screen TV, minibar and work desk, luxury REN toiletries.
Video Of As One Festival London
Featured video from As One In The Park 2013
Top Gay Neighbourhoods in London
From elegant royal parks to edgy urban districts, London is a city that celebrates diversity in all its forms. Stay in a chic, centrally located hotel in the buzzing heart of the West End, and you’ll find yourself just a stone’s throw from many of London’s top gay-friendly neighbourhoods.
Soho | Gay Centre of London
- Soho, a vibrant buzzing neighbourhood and London’s gay epicentre, brimming with LGBTQ+ friendly bars, clubs, and restaurants.
- The neighbourhood’s bustling streets are where the city’s gay scene truly comes to life. The historic Soho Square is a fantastic place to relax and people-watch.
- Explore Old Compton Street, the main artery of Soho’s gay scene, filled with vibrant venues, including G-A-Y, Village Bar, and Admiral Duncan.
- Discover the best things to see and do in Soho
Known for its shops, restaurants, theatres & close to major attractions, including the British Museum & Trafalgar Square.
Just a quick tube ride from Soho, known for its edgier, more alternative gay scene, including the royal vauxhall tavern