From: Awaiting dates
To: Awaiting dates
Munich Fetish Summer Weekend 2023
Enjoy an unforgettable weekend of Fetish fun in the Sun in Munich during the annual Fetish Summer Weekend.
Visiting Munich? Stay close to the old town, home to the city’s top attractions and close to all of Munich’s gay delights.
- Events kick off on Friday with a Munich city tour group (2 options 2.45 pm or 4.30 pm). Enjoy the sights and sounds of Munich as you explore the city’s history and culture, all in Fetish gear, of course. Friday Night continues with the Piss/Fist/Fuck party at Underground.
- On Saturday, the weekend’s highlight is the Munich Fetish Summer Weekend Dinner and the election of Mister Bavarian Leather at the Oberanger Theater. Later on, enjoy drinks at Underground.
- Events come to an end on Sunday at the Fetish Summer party at Augustiner.
- Stay close to the centre of the city at the Vier Jahreszeiten Kempinski München, with a stunning pool, excellent gym and spacious rooms.
- Underground Munich – The Munich fetish association ‘MLC’ has a well-equipped clubhouse called ‘Underground’ which hosts its club nights. The 400 m² gay cruise club is spread across two levels with particular play areas, a locker room, toilets and showers and a bar.
- The Oberanger Theater – One of the city’s oldest theatres, the Oberanger is located on a street of the same name close to the southern edge of the old town.
- Augustiner – The Augustiner-Keller is a traditional Bavarian tavern with a beer garden in the heart of Munich.
Munich’s gayborhood is found in Glockenbachviertel, home to the city’s gay scene since the early 80s. The area is home to a broad mix of gay bars, from trendy and fashionable to more traditional beer houses and cruising clubs. The Müllerstraße is considered the centre of the Glockenbachviertel and, therefore, a focal point of the Munich gay scene, an art and gallery district and party mile.
- Prosecco – Popular gay bar with great decor, dancing and DJs playing a mix of German and international music.
- Kraftwork Bistro – Delicious burgers, brunch, cocktails and a busy outside terrace.
- Feuerwache – Overlooking the street Blumenstraße, “Firestation” has a retro feel and friendly atmosphere.
- SubBar – Cultural Centre for the LGBT community in Munich.
- Edelweiss Bar – Down-to-earth, popular neighbourhood gay bar that attracts beer-drinking bears, mature men and their friends. Always crowded
- Café Nil – Relaxed, gay-friendly watering hole with an Egyptian theme & menu of German eats with a twist.
- Jenny was a friend of mine – Cozy LGBTQ+ lounge offering cocktails, frequent live music & other special events.
- Café Regenbogen – Restaurant, centrally located on Goetheplatz, focuses on Bavarian and Mediterranean dishes.
- NY Club – Busy nightclub hosting regular party nights
- KSAR Bar club – Hosts the popular Pink Paradise Event.
- Cruise Party – Pop up electro part at superclub Blitz
- Queer Rooftop Party – At Upside east
- Garry Klein – Mid week gay party featuring Techno and House music.
Cruising & Saunas
- Camp Munich – Men only gay cruising bar.
- Ochsengarten – one of the oldest bars in Munich, Gay men only, Leather, Rubber, Fetish nights.
- Sauna Deutsche Eiche – Popular gay sauna non stop at weekend at the rear of Hotel Deutsche Eiche.
Here are the hotels we recommend that have good reviews and keep you close to all the action
Gay Map of Munich
The best area to stay in Munich is the Innenstadt and is within easy walking distance of most of the city’s shops and bars. Gay life in Munich focuses around the Glockenbachviertel and Sendlinger-Tor-Platz.
Recommended Hotels in Munich By Booking
Book with confidence. Get the best Prices from our partner Booking.com
We have chosen hotels in Munich that keep you close to all the shops,restaurants & bars
Hotel Bayerischer Hof
5 Star, Luxury
Offering 5 gourmet restaurants, 6 bars, and an exclusive spa with rooftop pool, this historic 5-star hotel is located directly in Munich’s fashionable shopping district. The luxurious rooms and suites each feature an original design, ranging from cosmopolitan to colonial style. They all provide high-speed WiFi and air conditioning. A complimentary fruit basket and a bottle of mineral water
4 Star, Good Value
Located directly at the historic Viktualienmarkt marketplace in Munich city centre, this environmentally friendly hotel features a gym, 24-hour reception and free WiFi. The stylish rooms use renewable energy sources. Highlights include a 32-inch flat-screen TV, hot drinks facilities, extra-long beds. Some rooms feature views of Viktualienmarkt marketplace.
Eurostars Book Hotel
4 Star, Great Value
Just 650 m from Munich Central Station, Eurostars Book Hotel offers a fitness centre and free WiFi. Literary-themed rooms feature a flat-screen TV. You can also enjoy the sauna. Each rooms is dedicated to a famous book. Features include tea/coffee facilities, a minibar and a private bathroom with hairdryer and free toiletries. The hotel’s restaurant serves a international specialties.
3 Star, Location
This quietly located, 3-star Superior hotel in Munich’s Old Town is just a 3-minute walk from the famous Marienplatz square. It offers air-conditioned rooms and free high-speed Wi-Fi. A large, tasty breakfast buffet is on offer at the Mercure Hotel München Altstadt every day. The modern rooms of the Mercure Hotel feature flat-screen TV. Minibars include free mineral water.
Video Guide to Munich
Discover the best things to see and do in the city.
Top Gay Neighbourhoods in Munich
Munich, the capital and largest city of the state of Bavaria in Germany, is known for its rich history, cultural attractions, and vibrant atmosphere. When it comes to LGBTQ+ life in Munich, the city has a welcoming and inclusive community.
Glockenbachviertel | The Gay Hub of Munich
- Often referred to as the “gayborhood” of Munich, Glockenbachviertel is a trendy and bohemian district known for its diverse and inclusive atmosphere.
- It has numerous gay bars, clubs, and cafes, making it a popular destination for the LGBTQ+ community.
- The neighbourhood hosts several of the gay after parties during Munich Pride and Oktoberfest.
- Discover the best things to see and do in Munich.
Sendlinger Tor is another area with a concentration of gay & friendly establishments. This neighborhood is known for its mix of shops, restaurants, & bars
Schwabing is a historic and artistic district in Munich that has a reputation for being open-minded and diverse. Offering a range of inclusive spaces and events.