From: Sunday, Aug 15th, 2021
To: Sunday, Aug 15th, 2021
Megawoof & Submerge at the W Austin Pride Pool Party 2021
Things are heating up in Austin for pride this August! The best way to cool down? Submerge yourself in the W Hotels luxury pool.
Justin David and The Nightbreed bring their LA Pool party to Austin, Megawoof and Submerge. Enjoy 2 days of magic, music and pride.
- Friday Aug 13th, featuring DJ Glovibes and special guests.
- Submerge Aug 15th, featuring DJ Ralphi Rosario and special guests.
The W Hotel Austin will host both pride pool parties from 12pm to 6pm at its Wetdeck pool and lounge. Megawoof on Friday is the best way to kick start your pride weekend and Submerge will take place on the Sunday of pride, the perfect recovery to a weekend of celebrations.
- The W Austin is on 200 Lavaca St, Austin in the 2nd Street district, in the heart of downtown, with contemporary rooms, three bars and close to all of Austin’s main attractions.
Austin pride takes place in August and features some great parties, events and a night pride parade and famous block party.
- Downtown – Close to everything, downtown is where you find the hustle and bustle and lots of gay bars. However, Austin has a very laid back and cool vibe. You won’t feel rushed.
- East Austin – This neighborhood is close to downtown and has been recently revitalized for the gay community. The area is home to a diverse collection of bars, boutiques, and restaurants. It is growing in popularity.
- Clarksville – The Clarksville neighborhood is located near 6th street, which is Austin’s hip and lively entertainment district. Although you’re right in the middle of a large city, the area still has a small-town feel.
Most of the gay bars are located in Downtown and you can walk from one to the other,
Here are the hotels we recommend that have good reviews and keep you close to all the action
Gay Map of Austin
The gay clubs in Austin are largely centered around the 4th street gay district and don’t get going until around midnight. Most of the city’s gay bars are within walking distance not only of each other but of dozens of other cool mainstream bars and clubs downtown, mostly in the hip Warehouse District that’s between the Texas Capitol building and the Colorado River. The gay scene in Austin is well integrated with the town so people mix and you’ll often spot gay folks hanging out at the music clubs, trendy lounges, coffeehouses, and restaurant bars that everyone else in town likes.
Also, Austin is home to a very popular and scenic gay sunbathing area, Hippie Hollow Park, a county-operated, clothing-optional park that’s about a 30-minute drive northwest of downtown, on the rocky but scenic shore of Lake Travis.
Recommended Apartments in Austin
Sleeps up to 6 Guests
Every unit features a private bathroom & bath or shower, air conditioning, Living room & a dining area. Guests can enjoy a fitness & business centre, a shared lounge & garden. Free WiFi & parking
Sleeps up to 5 Guests
Each unit at the apart-hotel is fitted with air conditioning, private bathroom and kitchen with dishwasher, a living room. Offering an outdoor swimming pool and fitness centre. Free business-class Wi-Fi
Sleeps 8 Guests
This apartment includes 2 bedrooms, a living room with a flat-screen TV, an equipped kitchen with a dining area, and 1 bathroom with a shower & a washing machine. a balcony & private. Free WiFi
Sleeps 5 Guests
The accommodation is air conditioned There is a seating & dining area with a flat-screen TV, a kitchen fitted with a dishwasher. Every unit features a private bathroom with free toiletries. Free WiFi
Video Of Megawoof & Submerge
Velvet tsunami W Pool Parties
Recommended Hotels in Austin
We have chosen hotels close to the best gay clubs in Austin which are largely centered around the 4th street gay district.
1 Star, Great Value
Gay Friendly hostel within the oldest standing firehouse in downtown Austin offers a budget accommodation option for those who want to be close to all the bars and events.