From: Saturday, Jul 31st, 2021
To: Saturday, Jul 31st, 2021
Masterbeat presents Odyssey New York City 2021
Prepare yourself for an end of July party to remember as Masterbeat presents the Odyssey Party in New York.
Return to one of NYC’s most iconic clubs for a one night only special event as Masterbeat takes over Webster Hall for Odyssey, a special journey across the galaxy with music by legendary superstar DJ’s Ralphi Rosario and GSP, with Masterbeat’s signature production for a special grand re-opening of the legendary venue Webster Hall.
General admission grants access to the main level dance floor of Webster Hall. VIP grants express priority entrance and access to all levels of Webster Hall including the VIP balcony with fruit and candy buffet. The party runs from 10 pm to 4 am.
- Webster Hall is a nightclub and concert venue located at 125 East 11th Street, between Third and Fourth Avenues, near Astor Place, in the East Village of Manhattan, New York City. The venue has been completely transformed over the past year and returns to take its palce as one of the leading late night venues in the city.
- Stay close to Webster Hall in the East Village, home to some of New York’s finest hotels including The Bowery, for a luxurious experience and the Moyx NYC offering unique rooms and a great fitness center.
The East Village
The East Village has been New York City’s premier alternative enclave for decades, with a social scene that’s known for being daring and creative—and far less fussy and formulaic—than other NYC neighborhoods. Popular venues to visit include:
- Nowhere – the East Village’s favorite basement party, with popular themed events, like TV-watch parties and bear nights.
- Club Cumming – Beloved actor and bon vivant Alan Cumming teamed up with NYC gay nightlife impresario Daniel Nardicio to create this enclave for cabaret, creativity and kink in the former Eastern Bloc space, with everything from club nights to knitting circles to sexy drawing sessions.
- The Boiler Room – The neighborhood’s longest running gay dive bar has watched its heydays come and go over the past quarter century; yet it still packs them in, enduring as the area’s go-to destination for low-frills fun.
- The Cock – Welcome to the East Village’s raunchiest gay bar, where cruising is heavy and public displays of affection are common. It’s one of the few neighborhood bars to charge a cover, but you get what you pay for: dirty dancing and beefy go-go guys galore.
We have chosen hotels within walking distance of some of the gay bars, and a short taxi ride to the others.
Gay Map of New York
Most of the gay bars are located in the Christopher Street and Time square areas; we have found hotels closes to the gay bars in each area that have the best revues with our hotel partner Booking.com
Recommended Apartments in New York City
1 & 2 Bedrooms
All units include a flat-screen TV with cable channels. There is also a dining area and a kitchen fitted with a dishwasher and oven. There is a private bathroom with free toiletries and a hair dryer in each unit. Towels are offered.
AKA Central Park
1 & 2 Bedroom
AKA Central Park offers studio, 1-2 bedroom, and penthouse suites with living areas and fully-equipped kitchens. Amenities and services include a lounge, meeting space, and complimentary WiFi. A minute’s walk away from 5th Avenue
Furnished Quarters at The Olivia features accommodation 200 m from Madison Square Garden. Complimentary WiFi is provided. All air-conditioned units include a fully equipped kitchen, allowing guests to prepare meals.
1 & 2 Bedrooms
Accommodation is fitted with air conditioning and features a flat-screen TV with cable channels, a fully equipped kitchen with a dining area, and a private bathroom with a hairdryer. A dishwasher, microwave and fridge
Video Of Webster Hall
New Years Eve Ball 2017 | Webster Hall | After Movie
Recommended Hotels in New York
Most of the best hotels are located in the downtown region and are just a short journey from the main gay village.
The New York EDITION
5 Star, Luxury
Located in the iconic landmark Metropolitan Life Clock Tower, The New York EDITION offers a Michelin star restaurant and free WiFi access.