From: Saturday, January 13, 2024
To: Saturday, January 13, 2024
Masterbeat MLK Weekend 2024
Its the first holiday of the new year. Time get ready to party Masterbeat Style during the Martin Luther King Weekend.
- Stay close to the party, downtown, at The Hoxton, where classic California meets old-school Hollywood glamour. With a rooftop pool, outdoor dining and beautifully designed rooms, you may just never want to leave.
- Awaiting venue and lineup confirmation for the next edition.
- Masterbeat presents “FREE”, a 26th anniversary celebration with international guest DJs.
- The party takes over the Mayan from 9pm until 6am.
- Dance all night with the hottest guys from LA and beyond and enjoy an epic Masterbeat show with stunning visuals and the hottest dancers on stage throughout the event.
- Check out the top hotels in Downtown Los Angeles (DTLA)
- The Mayan Theater in Los Angeles, California, is a landmark former movie palace and current nightclub and music venue and is located on 1038 S Hill St, Los Angeles.
- It has a capacity of 1,700. the Mayan is located in the heart of Downtown, Los Angeles, conveniently just 5 blocks east from Staples Center and the LA Convention Center.
Here are the Hotels we recommend that keep you close to all the action
If fancy treating yourself and you don’t mind taxis or intend to hire a car then take a look at,
Gay Map of Los Angeles
If you want to stay in the epicentre of gay Los Angeles, then West Hollywood has to be your preferred destination. However if you are in LA for any length of time, you will need a car. Freeways make it easy to get from one area to another.
Recommended Hotels in Los Angeles By Booking
Book with confidence. Get the best Prices from our partner Booking.com
We have chosen hotels in Los Angeles that keep you close to all the shops, restaurants & bars
The Beverly Hills Hotel
5 Star, Luxury
Known as “The Pink Palace,” this luxury hotel on Sunset Boulevard features full-service Spa and a beautiful outdoor pool. Bright and elegant rooms of The Beverly Hills Hotel feature marble bathrooms, TVs and minibars. Spacious suites pay homage to the legacy, while bungalows offer the true Hollywood experience inspired by their famous guests.
5 Star, Luxury
Established in 1975 on a palm-lined residential boulevard, L’Ermitage is a discreet, luxurious getaway located a stone’s throw from the beating heart of Beverly Hills. As the first all-suite hotel in the nation, L’Ermitage is committed to offering travelers 5-star service, excellence in hospitality, and spacious accommodations.
Sunset Marquis Hotel
4 Star, Great Value
The Sunset Marquis Hotel Los Angeles is located in the heart of West Hollywood. Hidden away in a tree lined cul-de-sac, it is just steps from the famed sidewalks of the Sunset Strip in West Hollywood. The property boasts 2 outdoor pools and an on-site restaurant. Villas at the property include unique amenities like private lifts
4 Star, Location
Offering a private rooftop with stunning views of Los Angeles, a saltwater pool and comfortable indoor/outdoor seating, this elegant 4-star hotel is within one kilometer of the Sunset Strip. Each spacious suite at Petit Ermitage is equipped with a flat-screen TV, free Wi-Fi and iPod docking station
Video Of DTLA – Video Guide
A peak at the best of Downtown Los Angeles
Top Gay Neighbourhoods in Los Angeles
The top five areas include West Hollywood (WeHo), Silver Lake, Echo Park, Downtown Los Angeles, and Long Beach. West Hollywood is renowned for its vibrant gay scene, with numerous bars, clubs, and LGBTQ+-centered events
West Hollywood | The Heart of Gay Los Angeles
- West Hollywood is renowned for its vibrant scene, welcoming atmosphere, and numerous gay bars, clubs, restaurants, and shops.
- WeHo hosts their annual pride in early June and spectacular Halloween celebrations in October.
- The neighbourhood is home to some of the most iconic landmarks in the USA, including Santa Monica Boulevard.
- Discover the best things to see and do in West Hollywood
Northeast of WeHo, with a diverse range of bars, cafes, and boutiques with a more laid-back and hipster vibe.