From: Awaiting dates
To: Awaiting dates
Love is Love Cologne Gay Party 2023
The “Love is Love” party is one of Cologne’s hottest new gay parties held during national holiday weekends, special events and celebrations.
- Stay at the Hotel Urban Loft Cologne with a unique vibe with great decor, close to all the city’s best attractions and take a taxi to the party.
- Join the hottest guys from Cologne and beyond for a night to remember as Love Is Love takes over Club Bahnof Ehrenfeld with guest DJs playing a unique mix of House and Pop.
- The party starts at 11 pm until late. Enjoy two different dance floors and an outdoor chill area.
- Awaiting theme, venue and line up confirmation for the next edition.
- Club Bahnhof Ehrenfeld, Cologne – Large venue for alternate & world music, comedy, theater & DJ party nights, plus summer beer garden.
- The venue is right next to Ehrenfeld train station, but is more comfortable than its slightly industrial air would suggest. Comfy seats are placed around elevated platforms off to the side of the stage
- The club is a 15-minute taxi ride from the popular gay bars and clubs of the old town. Stay in the Altstadt-Nord district close to the main shopping strip and the Gothic Cologne Cathedral and take a taxi to the venue.
Trending hotels in Cologne
The following Cologne hotels are trending with our readers. All are close to the city’s top attractions:
Gay Map of Cologne
There two gay areas in Cologne: Rudolfplatz, known locally as the “Bermuda Triangle” is more modern in style with Many of the cafes, bars and clubs around have started during the last twenty years. The Old Town is home to more Traditional pubs and bars for mixed ages.
Recommended Hotels in Cologne By Booking
Book with confidence. Get the best Prices from our partner Booking.com
We have chosen hotels in Cologne that keep you close to all the shops,restaurants & bars
5 Star, Luxury
This hotel is situated in Cologne city centre, 200 m from the Heumarkt Square. It offers spacious rooms and a restaurant. Some rooms include access to a health club with large indoor swimming pool. Spacious rooms with soundproofed windows and modern décor. All rooms include free tea/coffee facilities and a stylish marble bathroom.
4 Star, Readers Choice
Featuring a bar, 25hours Hotel The Circle is located in Cologne the facilities of this property are a restaurant, a 24-hour front desk and a concierge service, along with free WiFi throughout the property. The hotel will provide guests with air-conditioned rooms with a desk, a safety deposit box, a flat-screen TV and a private bathroom with a shower.
Maritim Hotel Köln
4 Star, Location
Centrally located in Cologne, this hotel provides excellent panoramic views of the River Rhine. The Maritim Köln offers elegant accommodation and a spa with a gym and indoor pool. The air-conditioned rooms and suites are furnished in warm colours. All rooms include satellite TV, a desk and a modern bathroom. WiFi is provided free
4 Star, Great Value
This hotel lies in the heart of Cologne, offering a large indoor swimming pool and modern gym, and the sauna can be used for a surcharge. The bright and spacious rooms at Hotel Lyskirchen feature elegant interiors. All rooms come with a flat-screen TV, a desk and a coffee machine as well as a complimentary bottle of mineral water. Free WiFi is available.
Video Of Cologne
The ultimate bucket list of things to see and do in Cologne.
Top Gay Neighbourhoods in Cologne
Cologne, affectionately referred to as the “Gay Capital of Germany”, boasts vibrant gay neighbourhoods brimming with history, culture, and LGBTQ+ pride. The city’s heart beats loudly in the districts of Rudolfplatz and the Old Town’s famous Bermuda Triangle.
Altstadt-Nord | Cologne Old Town
- Cologne’s gay scene is around Heumarkt-Mathiasstrasse in the Old Town (Altstadt). It is the city’s original gayborhood.
- The gaybourhood is home to low-key gay bars, a leather vibe and famous cruise clubs.
- One of the pioneering districts for LGBTQ+ rights in Germany, it hosts several post-parade parties during Cologne Pride.
- Discover the best things to see and do in the old town.
Nicknamed “The Bermuda Triangle”, located west of town and home to Babylon & Phoenix saunas.
Known for its hip atmosphere offering a blend of chic boutiques, trendy restaurants, & lively bars.