From: Awaiting dates
To: Awaiting dates
London Orange Garden Summer Party 2022
Join Orange Nation as they we take over the Vauxhall Food & Beer Gardens for the ultimate summer, Sunday siesta!
Orange Garden brings you you the freshest in performances across both Fire and Vauxhall Food & Beer Garden! 6 hours of non-stop partying, followed by Orange at Fire.
- In the outdoor venue expect,Pop music, Fabulous drag queens, Stunning dancers, Sexy gogos, Iconic DJs and Delicious food & drink.
- Acts include Addison, Dom Topics and Neil Sigleton.
- Indoors you can experience great House music, Sexy gogos and the best drinks and cocktails.
- DJs include Tony English and Arnaldo Novais.
- Located in London, Vauxhall Food & Beer Garden a purveyor of the finest street food from chefs around the world.
- Vauxhall Food & Beer Garden is located below the train arches of Vauxhall. The garden serves both quality interpretations of classic dishes and daring new ventures into the uncharted territories of food.
- Vauxhall Food & Beer Garden’s interior, designed by award-winning production specialists, reflects the hip sensibilities of the surrounding area while also paying tribute to South London’s storied past. The multi-functional garden offers the choice to observe passers-by in Smirnoff bar, or watch the art of cooking as it occurs in the converter open-kitchens. It is the perfect venue for a Summer party to remember.
Stay close to the venue at The Park Plaza on London’s Riverbank just a 2 minute taxi drive. The hotel is set across the river from the Tate Britain gallery, close to Westminster. The London Eye, Houses of Parliament and Big Ben are all within reach. Waterloo Station is a kilometer away, giving great access to the rest of the city and south of England.
The main gay area in central London is Soho offering lots of gay bar, clubs, shops and restaurants. With so many bars and so much going on in the centre of London, this is where you will want to stay.
Here are the hotels we recommend that have good reviews and keep you close to all the action
Gay Map of SoHo / London
Stay in the heart of London’s gay SoHo District and you will be close to all the pride festivities and events. Book early with our hotel partner booking.com as this zone is one of the most requested during Pride!
Recommended Apartments in London
Accommodation is fitted with air conditioning and features a flat-screen TV, a fully equipped kitchen with a dining area, and a private bathroom with a hairdryer. There is also a fridge, oven and a coffee machine.
Each unit has a fully equipped kitchen with a dishwasher, a seating area, a flat-screen TV, a washing machine, & a private bathroom with shower & a hairdryer. A microwave & a fridge are also offered, as well as a coffee machine.
Soho One features free WiFi & a washing machine the apartment comes with 1 bedroom with a double bed, a kitchen with a dishwasher, microwave, a flat-screen TV, a seating area & 1 bathroom equipped with a shower.
Each unit offers a fully equipped kitchen with a dishwasher, microwave, a fridge and oven are also offered, as well as a kettle and a coffee machine. A living room with a flat-screen TV, a washing machine, a bathroom with shower
Video Of Vauxhall Food & Beer Garden
Vauxhall Food & Beer Garden – Summer
Recommended Hotels in London
Hotels in London book out well in advance and it is one of the most expensive cities to stay in – but if you book in advance you can get some great deals! Try for SoHo if you want to stay close to all the gay bars and clubs.
The Piccadilly, 5 Star
London’s West End
Each stylish room has mood lighting & a luxury bathroom with free toiletries, fluffy bathrobes, air conditioning, satellite TV & work desks.
W London, 5 Star
W London – Leicester Square offers luxury bedrooms and a stylish cocktail bar. The hotel boasts a sumptuous spa and beauty centre. Free Wi.Fi
The Soho Hotel 5 Star
Each air-conditioned room at The Soho includes a flat-screen TV, fully stocked minibar and an iPod docking station. An en suite bathroom is also provided.
Hazlitts, 4 Star
Charming & Boutique
In London’s Theater land, in the heart of the West End, this 4-star boutique hotel offers beautiful rooms with antique furniture & free Wi-Fi.