From: Friday, June 28, 2024
To: Sunday, June 30, 2024
Karmabeat Mexico City Pride Festival 2024
Karmabeat, Mexico City’s hottest gay party, presents Break Free, the annual Pride Fest held during the city’s pride celebrations.
- Stay close to the parties at the Xoma Boutique Apartments, rated “Superb” by guests offering spacious rooms with high-end amenities.
- Awaiting lineup and theme for the 2024 edition.
- The time has come to free yourself! Enjoy three days and nights of events with four parties featuring 12 international DJs.
- Parties take place on Friday, Saturday and Sunday Night, with a special event on Sunday afternoon.
- Karmabeat brings the biggest DJS and international parties to the capital for the Mexico City Pride Celebrations.
- Friday and Sunday parties take place at Karmabeat Club Roma (Discoteca/Guilt) on Coahuila 92, C. U. Benito Juárez, Cuauhtémoc.
- The Main event takes place at Expo Reforma featuring some 9,000 square meters of open air area and a wide open roof-top, on Paseo de la Reforma. Mexico City’s main street runs through an upscale residential neighbourhood and the city’s historic district.
- Choose the Valise Mexico City for a unique stay, a boutique hotel rated “Exceptional”, offering luxurious suites just a 3-minute drive from the club.
Trending Hotels in Mexico City
Here are the hotels we recommend that have good reviews and keep you close to the city’s gay bars and to attractions:
Gay Map of Mexico City
Mexico City’s best gay bars are located within a short walking distance of all the best hotels in the popular Zona Rosa.
Recommended Hotels in Mexico City By Booking
Book with confidence. Get the best Prices from our partner Booking.com
We have chosen hotels in Mexico City that keep you close to all the shops,restaurants & bars
5 Star, Great Value
The NH Mexico City Reforma features an outdoor pool, a restaurant and air-conditioned rooms with satellite TV. It is set in the centre of the popular Zona Rosa district. All the rooms come with a Nespresso machine, 48-inch TV, safety box for laptop and European plugs. The bathrooms have rain showers and telephone shower. A breakfast buffet is available each morning.
5 Star, Readers Choice
Located in Zona Rosa one block from Paseo de la Reforma’s office buildings, the Galeria Plaza Reforma attracts both business travelers and vacationers. This distinguished 434 room hotel is surrounded by the capital city’s financial and commercial district where one can find exclusive restaurants, shops and boutiques. Award-winning service has positioned Galeria Plaza as a modern yet comfortable 5-star hotel
Sheraton Maria Isabel
5 Star, Location
Offering an outdoor pool and a restaurant, Sheraton Maria Isabel Hotel Towers has a privileged location in the heart of Mexico City’s financial district. WiFi access is available. Each room here will provide you with air conditioning, a minibar and cable channels. The beds with plush mattress, a comforter and plush pillows. Bathrooms have a bath or a shower. A desk, a safety deposit box and ironing facilities.
4 Star, Luxury
This historic hotel is conveniently placed in Juarez, Mexico’s Pink Zone, moments from shops, restaurants and attractions, and combines historic charm with modern amenities and facilities, including an on-site spa. Free parking is available on site. Situated within walking distance of the city’s main tourist attractions. Guests can easily visit Paseo de la Reforma, Chapultepec Park and much more.
Video The Attaché Guide to Mexico City
Discover some unique things to see and do
Top Gay Neighbourhoods in Mexico City
Zona Rosa is perhaps the most well-known LGBTQ+ area in Mexico City. It’s located in the heart of the city and offers a mix of bars, clubs, restaurants, and shops that cater to the LGBTQ+ community. It’s known for its lively nightlife and vibrant atmosphere.
Zona Rosa | Close to the city centre
- Zona Rosa’s unique blend of LGBTQ+ history, entertainment, shopping, & cultural attractions makes it a dynamic and memorable part of Mexico City.
- The neighborhood is known for its entertainment options, including gay bars, clubs, restaurants, & theaters. It comes alive at night
- Zona Rosa is also a shopping destination, offering a mix of upscale boutiques, international brand stores,& local markets.
- Discover the best things to see and do in Zona Rosa
Condesa is a 15 minute walk from Zona Rosa, a trendy neighborhood with LGBTQ+ friendly cafes, & art scenes.
Next to Condesa & offers a similar atmosphere. It’s known for its historic architecture, trendy eateries.