From: Awaiting dates
To: Awaiting dates
Horse Meat Disco Los Angeles 2023
Horse Meat Disco is one of the biggest gay exports from the UK, and the legendary party returns to Los Angeles for a one-night special event.
- Are you visiting LA for New Year? Stay close to the party at the Level Suites, just a 5-minute walk from the party, with an epic rooftop pool and spacious suites with high-end amenities.
- Awaiting venue and lineup confirmation for the next edition.
- Celebrate the start of your New Year early with a Friday pre-NYE party at The legendary Globe Theatre as part of the GPS NYE celebrations.
- Experience the unique sound and style of HMD, brought to you by Justin David, Paul Nicholls and Megawoof America.
- Featuring legendary DJs, the party kicks off at 9 pm and runs until 4 am.
- Dance to the sickest beats in LA with the sexiest daddies, cubs, otters and lovers, and experience the Horse Meat Disco atmosphere in one of LA’s best clubs.
- Stay at the Hotel Per LA, rated “Wonderful” by guests, complete with stunning interiors and one of the best rooftop pools in the downtown district.
- The Globe Theater, Los Angeles, is an old-school movie palace with an elegant interior, transformed into a party zone by the GPS team.
- Located in the heart of Downtown LA, the club has a capacity for up to 1,500 fit fun guys with a vast main floor open space and several bars.
- Arrive early, as queues for GPS parties are notoriously long.
Here are the Hotels we recommend that keep you close to all the action
If fancy treating yourself and you don’t mind taxis or intend to hire a car then take a look at,
Gay Map of Los Angeles
If you want to stay in the epicentre of gay Los Angeles, then West Hollywood has to be your preferred destination. However if you are in LA for any length of time, you will need a car. Freeways make it easy to get from one area to another.
Recommended Hotels in Los Angeles By Booking
Book with confidence. Get the best Prices from our partner Booking.com
We have chosen hotels in Los Angeles that keep you close to all the shops, restaurants & bars
The Beverly Hills Hotel
5 Star, Luxury
Known as “The Pink Palace,” this luxury hotel on Sunset Boulevard features full-service Spa and a beautiful outdoor pool. Bright and elegant rooms of The Beverly Hills Hotel feature marble bathrooms, TVs and minibars. Spacious suites pay homage to the legacy, while bungalows offer the true Hollywood experience inspired by their famous guests.
5 Star, Luxury
Established in 1975 on a palm-lined residential boulevard, L’Ermitage is a discreet, luxurious getaway located a stone’s throw from the beating heart of Beverly Hills. As the first all-suite hotel in the nation, L’Ermitage is committed to offering travelers 5-star service, excellence in hospitality, and spacious accommodations.
Sunset Marquis Hotel
4 Star, Great Value
The Sunset Marquis Hotel Los Angeles is located in the heart of West Hollywood. Hidden away in a tree lined cul-de-sac, it is just steps from the famed sidewalks of the Sunset Strip in West Hollywood. The property boasts 2 outdoor pools and an on-site restaurant. Villas at the property include unique amenities like private lifts
4 Star, Location
Offering a private rooftop with stunning views of Los Angeles, a saltwater pool and comfortable indoor/outdoor seating, this elegant 4-star hotel is within one kilometer of the Sunset Strip. Each spacious suite at Petit Ermitage is equipped with a flat-screen TV, free Wi-Fi and iPod docking station
Video GPS Los Angeles NYE
Highlights from previous NYE GPS parties in Los Angeles
Top Gay Neighbourhoods in Los Angeles
The top five areas include West Hollywood (WeHo), Silver Lake, Echo Park, Downtown Los Angeles, and Long Beach. West Hollywood is renowned for its vibrant gay scene, with numerous bars, clubs, and LGBTQ+-centered events
West Hollywood | The Heart of Gay Los Angeles
- West Hollywood is renowned for its vibrant scene, welcoming atmosphere, and numerous gay bars, clubs, restaurants, and shops.
- WeHo hosts their annual pride in early June and spectacular Halloween celebrations in October.
- The neighbourhood is home to some of the most iconic landmarks in the USA, including Santa Monica Boulevard.
- Discover the best things to see and do in West Hollywood
Northeast of WeHo, with a diverse range of bars, cafes, and boutiques with a more laid-back and hipster vibe.