From: Friday, February 9, 2024
To: Wednesday, February 14, 2024
Heaven Club Rio Carnival Edition 2024
Rio Carnival is one of the biggest parties in the world. Once the parades and the street parties end, the party continues late into the night and early morning at Heaven, one of the city’s top gay night venues.
- Are you visiting for Rio Carnival? Over 1 million come to the city for the event every year, so plan your trip now; hotels fill up fast. The Hotel Arpoador is located in Ipanema, close to all the Carnival events and a 20 min taxi ride to Heaven Club. It offers visitors a superb experience; modern and spacious rooms offer fantastic views of the beach.
Heaven Rio brings together the world’s top circuit DJs and the leading international parties for a unique Carnival celebration, including:
- Parties run from the 9th to 14th of February 2024.
- Awaiting full line up of DJ and theme nights.
- Heaven Club Rio is located in downtown Rio de Janeiro.
- One of the newest gay clubs in Rio, Heaven is a House Music and Techno club with a unique environment hosting the most incredible and renowned DJs on the circuit scene.
- The club promises to take you to paradise with three floors and 2 Dance floors (House/Tribal and Deep/Techno).
- It comes complete with a Lounge Space, Smoking Area, various spacious bathrooms, and state-of-the-art LED lighting, Instagrammable spaces and a Theater Style Stage with Contemporary decor.
- The club is a 20-minute taxi ride from gay-friendly Ipanema Beach, your ideal base for a stay in gay Rio.
Trending Hotels in Rio
The following Rio Hotels are currently trending with our readers:
Gay Map of Rio
Most of Rips gay bars are located in Ipanema and Copacabana. Ipanema’s gayest nightspot is on the beach block of Rua Teixeira de Melo, next to Farme.
Along Copacabana beach there is a traditionally gay-friendly area known as Bolsa, near Lido. Hustlers are pretty much part of the scene, and you should keep a good hold on your wallet
Recommended Hotels in Rio By Booking
Book with confidence. Get the best Prices from our partner Booking.com
We have chosen hotels in Rio that keep you close to all the shops,restaurants & bars
5 Star, Luxury
Boasting a rooftop pool with stunning sea views, Hotel Fasano Rio de Janeiro offers luxurious beachfront accommodations on Ipanema Beach. The property also offers a spa and wellness centre. Elegantly decorated, rooms feature a balcony, air conditioning, a flat-screen TV with satellite channels, a minibar and a private bathroom with bath or shower.
5 Star, Readers Choice
The elegant 5-star Copacabana Palace, A Belmond Hotel, Rio de Janeiro offers luxurious rooms with marbled bathrooms. All offer king-size beds, free use of internet and a free pair of Havaianas flip flops and panoramic ocean views, located on Rio de Janeiro’s Copacabana Beachfront. Services include a wellness spa and 3 gastronomic restaurants.
5 Star, Great Value
Located right across from the famous Copacabana Beach, the Miramar Hotel by Windsor features a green granite pool and a modern gym. Offers butler service and free WiFi. Guests can start the day with a rich breakfast. Room here comes equipped with air conditioning, a flat-screen cable TV, safe and minibar. The bathroom includes toiletries and a bathrobe.
4 Star, Location
Facing Copacabana Beach and within 800 m from Ipanema Beach, Orla Copacabana Hotel features free WiFi, a rooftop pool and a restaurant. It offers panoramic views of Sugar Loaf Mountain and the ocean. Rooms at Orla Copacabana display neutral colours and modern décor. They provide air conditioning, cable TV and a minibar. Some also offer scenic ocean views.
Top Gay Neighbourhoods in Rio de Janeiro
Gay Rio de Janeiro, a city that pulses with energy, celebrates diversity, and embraces the LGBTQ+ community with open arms. Nestled between lush mountains and stunning beaches, Rio de Janeiro is not only a tropical paradise but also a haven for those seeking a welcoming and inclusive atmosphere. From the iconic Copacabana and Ipanema beaches to the lively Lapa district, gay Rio de Janeiro offers a kaleidoscope of experiences.
Ipanema | The heart of Rio’s beauty
- Ipanema, a neighborhood in Rio de Janeiro that’s known for its LGBTQ+ friendly vibe and diverse community.
- Nestled alongside the iconic Ipanema Beach, this area has become a hub for LGBTQ+ travelers and locals alike.
- With its relaxed beach culture, a range of LGBTQ+-owned businesses where you can enjoy the sand and surf during the day and explore the local nightlife after dark.
- Discover the best things to see and do in Ipanema
The iconic beachfront of Copacabana has a variety of LGBTQ+-friendly establishments & a diverse crowd.
Leblon is known for its beautiful beach, high-end shops, restaurants, bars and the best hotels in Rio