From: Awaiting dates
To: Awaiting dates
Halloween Whores Sydney 2023
Team 4the.love are ready to take Sydney’s most infamously twisted Halloween event to a whole new freakin’ level of mayhem…
- Stay at the Kimpton Margot Sydney, rated “Superb” by guests with an Art Deco Style, beautiful outdoor pool, spacious rooms and excellent breakfast options.
- Organisers turn every orifice of The Metro Theatre upside down for your whorrific pleasure! Get lost in creepy themed spaces, hit the infamous photo booth, enjoy twisted shows & surprises or dance the night away one one of 3+ dance floors, each oozing with Sydney’s bloody best DJ’s!
- Organisers highly recommend dressing up for the event, not only because over 90% of the crowd do, but mostly because it’s fun! It doesn’t have to be expensive, complex or stressful, just get a little creative and cheeky.
- Each year the theme changes as do the 3 floors of music and DJs along with creative shows, drag acts and outrageous surprises!
- Stay close to the party at the Meriton Suites Kent Street, Sydney, just a 2-minute walk away, fully serviced apartments with a luxury touch, offering you privacy and discretion.
- Win Prizes in some of the most outrageous categories including: Most Whorlicious (Sexiest Costume), Most Whorrific (Scariest Costume), Best Whorouple (Best Costume Duo) and Best Whoresome (Best Costume Group).
- Awaiting theme and venue confirmation for 2023.
- The Metro Theatre is Sydney’s premiere live music venue in the heart of the city. 624 George Street, Sydney.
- Formerly a Cinema, the venue has been extensively remodeled and is split between two rooms, the smaller room being The Lair.
- Situated in the heart of George Street’s bustling entertainment district, directly across from the Cinema strip, and close to Darling Harbour and the gay bars of Oxford Street, The Metro is centrally located
Here are the Hotels we recommend that keep you close to all the action,
Recommended Hotels in Sydney By Booking
Book with confidence. Get the best Prices from our partner Booking.com
We have chosen hotels in Sydney that keep you close to all the shops,restaurants & bars
5 Star, Luxury
Located on Hyde Park in the Sydney CBD (Central Business District), Pullman Sydney Hyde Park features 2 restaurants and a rooftop pool and patio. All guest rooms offer views of the park or city and feature an LCD TV with cable channels. Pullman Sydney’s spacious guestrooms each include a desk, seating area and internet access. Guests can work out in the fitness centre.
5 Star, Readers Choice
Situated in the heart of Surry Hills in Sydney, Crystalbrook Albion offers accommodation with an eclectic mix of heritage and contemporary details. It features a 24-hour desk with a team of hosts available to offer individualized service, a rooftop garden oasis with views over Surry Hills and Sydney city and an honour bar featuring top-shelf beverages and gourmet nibbles.
4 Star, Great Value
Situated just 2 minutes’ walk from Hyde Park and Oxford Street, Wyndham Vacation Resorts Sydney offers air-conditioned apartments, secure covered car parking, plus a restaurant and café. All apartments feature an LCD TV, an in-room safe and a hairdryer. Full kitchen facilities or a kitchenette are also provided. Guests have access to laundry and dry cleaning facilities
Rydges Sydney Central
4 Star, Location
Located on the edge of the Sydney Central Business District, Rydges Sydney Central features a 15 m indoor pool, a spa, 1 bar and 2 restaurants. All rooms and suites at the Rydges Sydney Central come with deluxe beds and custom furnishings. Modern amenities include internet access and a large flat-screen TV. Guests can work-out in the fitness centre and unwind in the sauna.
Top Gay Neighbourhoods in Sydney
Sydney, has several neighborhoods known for their LGBTQ+ friendliness and vibrant culture. These areas are popular among the LGBTQ+ community and allies, offering a variety of entertainment, nightlife, and cultural experiences.
Darlinghurst | The Gay Hub of Sydney
- Known as Sydney’s LGBTQ+ hub,
- Darlinghurst is home to the famous Oxford Street, lined with LGBTQ+-friendly bars, clubs, restaurants, and shops.
- It’s the heart of the city’s LGBTQ+ scene and hosts the annual Sydney Gay and Lesbian Mardi Gras.
- Discover the best things to see and do in Darlinghurst
Next to Darlinghurst, Surry Hills offers trendy cafes, & a bohemian feel. Popular with LGBTQ+ travelers
Known for its alternative culture, street art, quirky shops, live music, and an inclusive vibe its a unique experience.