From: Awaiting dates
To: Awaiting dates
Grand Ball de Fiertes 2023
Note – this event did not take place in 2022 – we await an update from organisers for the 2023 edition.
The Grand Ball des Fiertés is one of the highlights of the French gay social calendar and draws its inspiration from similar famous events, such as The Vienna Rainbow Ball and the Life Ball.
- Stay close to the party at the Hôtel Le Presbytère, rated “Superb” by guests with stylish rooms, excellent location and charming hosts.
Dress to Impress
- Grand Ball des Fiertés invites you to dress to impress. Think luxurious ballgowns, sexy tuxedos or high-end couture costumes. The message from organisers, “As long as you come in style, come in what pleases you”.
- Guests will dance throughout the evening and well into the morning as they enjoy live performances by local and international artists and guest DJs.
- The party is held across two rooms; the function room complete with an art stage and expansive dance floor; and the Arcade Lounge with a dedicated VIP area.
- Discover the top hotels closest to the party at L’hôtel de ville de Paris.
- The Ball is held in one of France’s most prestigious addresses, the L’hôtel de ville de Paris. The City Hall venue is the perfect location to host such an over-the-top event with huge ballrooms, stunning chandeliers and timeless decor.
The Gala Dinner
- Before the opening of the Grand Bal des Fiertés, MAG Jeune LGBT, the NGO behind this event, is also organizing a prestigious gala dinner at the Hôtel de Ville of Paris. This is a highlight of the Grand Bal des Fiertés. The aim is to give visibility to those fighting against LGBTphobia.
- The Gala Dinner is open to politicians, NGO’s and charity members, celebrities, as well as artists and other creative personalities to meet, mingle and discuss their work and participation in the fight against LGBTphobia.
Grand Ball des Fiertés is organized by MAG Jeunes LGBT in order to emphasize needs and challenges of young LGBTQI+ in France and in the world. All takings of the event will be donated to local and international projects to find against the exclusion of young LGBTQI+ people.
Where to stay in Paris?
- The main gay area of Paris is called the Marais where you will find most of the gay bars and clubs. The district is also just 3 minutes taxi drive away or 10 minute walk from the host venue, the L’hôtel de ville de Paris, via Rue des Archives.
Here are the hotels we recommend that have good reviews and keep you close to all the city’s top attractions and gay bars:
Gay Map of Paris
The gay district in Paris is located primarily in Le Marais, right in the heart of the city and featuring some of the finest museums and architecture in the French capital.
Recommended Hotels in Paris By Booking
Book with confidence. Get the best Prices from our partner Booking.com
We have chosen hotels in Paris that keep you close to all the shops,restaurants & bars
Hôtel San Régis
5 Star, Luxury
Housed in a 19th-century private mansion, this boutique hotel is a 3-minute walk from the Champs-Elysées and Grand Palais, as well as 200 m from the River Seine and the Montaigne Avenue. It offers free WiFi, spacious and individually decorated rooms with rich fabrics and a restaurant with a glass-roof. A welcome tray with mineral water, coffee and tea is provided.
Novotel Paris Les Halles
4 Star, Readers Choice
The Novotel Paris Les Halles is situated in the heart of Paris. From this hotel, you can go shopping in the nearby districts of Rue de Rivoli, Boulevard Haussmann or Rue du Faubourg Saint-Honore. Guest rooms are spacious and equipped with private bathrooms, flat-screen TV with satellite channels, internet connection and air conditioning. Rooms are non-smoking
4 Star, Great Value
Set in the lively Marais district in central Paris, this design hotel features a sauna and fitness room. It offers air-conditioned guest rooms with free Wi-Fi access and a minibar. Satellite TV and a telephone are standard in each contemporary guest room. Some of the stylish rooms feature a seating area and a private courtyard.
Hôtel Le Relais
4 Star, Location
Located in a pedestrian street in the centre of Paris, Hôtel Le Relais des Halles Paris is 500 m from the Georges Pompidou Museum. It offers individually decorated rooms with free Wi-Fi access and an antique-style décor. The air-conditioned rooms and suites feature a wardrobe and a private bathroom with a shower, free toiletries and a hairdryer.
Video Grand Ball de Fiertes
Highlights of the previous ball.
Top Gay Neighbourhoods in Paris
Paris, the City of Love, flaunts its vibrant gay scene with panache and elegance. Nestled amidst the historic boulevards and charming bistros, the gay bars, clubs, and cafes offer a blend of classic French culture and Romance, no more so than in Le Marais, the city’s primary gay neighbourhood, while the popular 10th and 11th arrondissements are just a 10 to 15 minute walk away.
Le Marais | 3rd and 4th arrondissements
- The epicentre of Parisian LGBTQ+ life, Le Marais is brimming with trendy boutiques, gay bars, and chic eateries.
- Rue de la Verrerie and Rue des Archives are known for their gay bars and shops.
- Le Marais houses the historic Place des Vosges, the oldest planned square in Paris.
- The neighbourhood is abuzz during the annual Paris Pride, the heart of the post-parade celebrations.
- Discover the best things to see and do in Le Marais
Less touristy than Le Marais, the 11th is known for its eclectic hipster mix of bars and music venues.
Emerging hotspot for the LGBTQ+ community with a more laid-back feel; home to the scenic Canal Saint-Martin.