From: Awaiting dates
To: Awaiting dates
Glowjob Amsterdam 2023
Glowjob is a unique UV light party taking place during long weekends, holidays and pride celebrations.
- Looking for the perfect stay at Amsterdam Pride? Book the Banks Mansion Boutique Hotel, our reader’s choice hotel, rated “Superb” by guests close to the city’s gay bars and offering spacious rooms and delicious breakfast options.
Awaiting updates for the next event. Typically hosts two or three events a year including a Pride Amsterdam event.
- Glowjob brings together the top international DJ line to create the hottest beats for your dancing shoes.
- Style gurus are shopping for your glowy accessories, and face painters are counting the days till they can decorate your bodies again. The FOMO is real!
- Unicorns from all the tribes and houses are welcome! You are the biggest diamonds of the night! Dress up in your favorite neon colors. A hint – neon yellow, green and pink glow the most Step it up – more is more!
- Bring out those leggings, meggings, tutus, high heels, harnesses, masks and smiles to tear down the dance floor with us!
Where to stay?
The following Amsterdam hotels are currently trending with our readers:
Gay Map of Amsterdam
The Amsterdam gay scene is constantly changing with bars opening and closing all the time. The Regulierswarstraat has seen a resurgence of late with many new bars opening. The sex and cruising bars are close to Dam square.
Recommended Hotels in Amsterdam By Booking
Book with confidence. Get the best Prices from our partner Booking.com
We have chosen hotels Amsterdam that keep you close to all the shops, restaurants & bars
5 Star – Central Location
This 5-star hotel includes a fitness area, spa and wellness facilities and a waterside terrace. Valet parking is available at an additional charge. The guest rooms and suites blend a classic design, including a Carrara marble bathroom, with contemporary amenities such as Apple TV, A Bose surround sound system and motion detecting floor lighting
NH Collection Doelen
5 Star, Readers Choice
Built in the 17th century and therefore the oldest hotel in Amsterdam. All 81 rooms are stylishly furnished with modern amenities, including air conditioning. Guests can enjoy a drink from the minibar or make a cup of coffee or tea. Each room is also provided with a work desk and cable TV.
Albus Hotel Amsterdam
4 Star – Great Amenities
This environmentally friendly hotel with Green Key Gold certification offers 75 rooms, all equipped with a Nespresso® machine. bathrooms has luxurious soap amenities, a rain shower, an automatic lightening system and a bathrobe. The hotel makes use of an air conditioning system without CO2 emissions. Free Wi-Fi is available.
4 Star – Perfect Location
Inntel Hotels Amsterdam Centre offers rooms with free Wi-Fi and satellite TV, just a 5-minute walk from Amsterdam Central Station. It features a modern atrium breakfast room and a stylish bar. The air-conditioned rooms are modern and warmly decorated. They have a luxurious private bathroom, climate control and coffee and tea facilities.
Video Of Glowjob Amsterdam Pride
Glowjob ◆ UV light party ◆ Pride edition
Top Gay Neighbourhoods in Amsterdam
Gay life in Amsterdam is woven into the fabric of the city, and there are several areas which are home to LGBTQ+-friendly businesses, each with a distinct vibe. The town welcomes gay travellers with open arms, offering a vibrant and inclusive cityscape filled with diverse nightlife, cultural treasures, and a rich history of acceptance and celebration.
Reguliersdwarsstraat | The Gay Street
- A vibrant street located just south of the Rembrandtplein is approximately a 10-minute walk from Dam Square.
- Reguliersdwarsstraat has a rich history of LGBTQ+ activism and was one of the first streets in Amsterdam to become known for its LGBTQ+ scene.
- The street hosts several parties during Amsterdam Pride and Kings Day.
- Find the best hotels close to Reguliersdwarsstraat.
- Discover the best things to see and do.
Stay in the centre, close to Dam Square, Anne Frank House, & gay-popular Warmoesstraat part of the Red Light District.
Amstel area (Rembrandtplein) a famous square with bars, cafes, & restaurants, a 10-minute walk from the centre.