From: Awaiting dates
To: Awaiting dates
Free and Proud Festival New York City 2021
Celebrate the 4th of July in America’s greatest city, New York with 4 epic parties during the Independence day celebrations.
It’s time to reunite and return to the dance floor! Prepare for a multi-sensory experience as we immerse you in music, art, and love. Experience all-new venues and over-the-top productions.
The Free and Proud Festival, New York City bring together four Amazing Events for one extraordinary Weekend in the gayest city in the World!
Free and Proud Festival, New York City – The Parties
- Friday Red White & Meat – Joe Pacheo & Shane Marcus, 3 Dollar Bill, from 10pm
- Saturday Unite – Danny Verde & Las Bibas From Vizcaya, HK Hall, from 10pm
- Sunday – Daytime – Joy – Edu Vicentini and Twin, Roof at Superior Ingredients, Hotel Wythe, from 2pm to 10pm
- Sunday – Nighttime – Rhythm Nation – DJ Spencer H & Matt Denton, at Superior Ingredients, Hotel Wythe, from 10pm
Stay at The Wythe
- The Rooftop at 74 Wythe is a spectacular 5,000-square-foot multilevel Rooftop. Take in sweeping views of the Manhattan skyline from four terraced levels, each with its own unique layout: Main Deck, North Terrace, East Deck, and Crow’s Nest.
- Stay at the actual venue and save time! The Wythe Hotel is a beautiful 4 star hotel, housed in a converted 100-year old factory and is located on the Brooklyn waterfront. It’s industrial character has been preserved and some rooms still showcase exposed brick walls.
3 Dollar Bill
- 3 Dollar Bill is an Energetic, late-night gay bar with high-tech appointments, basic furnishings & varied performances.
- Stay close to this venue at The William Vale complete a With a 19 m rooftop swimming pool and stunning rooms.
- (260 Meserole St, Brooklyn, NY 11206)
- Nightclub & concert venue in a former horse stable with industrial decor, VIP areas & a balcony. HK Hall is a historic NYC venue with a new look in the heart of Hell’s Kitchen. HK Hall is packed with modern amenities.
- Stay at the Kimpton Ink48 Hotel with 222 rooms and suites featuring loft-style ceilings and deep-soaking tubs. Each room one comes with expansive views of the city. Alternatively The Greenwich Hotel conceived by Robert DeNiro and New York Hotelier Ira Drukier, is located in the heart of Tribeca, one of New York City’s most desirable downtown neighborhoods.
- (605 W 48th St, New York, NY 10036)
VIP includes Express Entry to Skip the Line, Exclusive Elevated Areas with Seating, Private Bar, Private Bathrooms, and a Fruit/Snacks on us! Certain perks may vary depending on venue.
Popular Hotels During 4th of July in NYC
We have chosen hotels within walking distance of some of the gay bars, and a short taxi ride to the others.
Gay Map of New York
Most of the gay bars are located in the Christopher Street and Time square areas; we have found hotels closes to the gay bars in each area that have the best revues with our hotel partner Booking.com
Recommended Apartments in New York City
1 & 2 Bedrooms
All units include a flat-screen TV with cable channels. There is also a dining area and a kitchen fitted with a dishwasher and oven. There is a private bathroom with free toiletries and a hair dryer in each unit. Towels are offered.
AKA Central Park
1 & 2 Bedroom
AKA Central Park offers studio, 1-2 bedroom, and penthouse suites with living areas and fully-equipped kitchens. Amenities and services include a lounge, meeting space, and complimentary WiFi. A minute’s walk away from 5th Avenue
Furnished Quarters at The Olivia features accommodation 200 m from Madison Square Garden. Complimentary WiFi is provided. All air-conditioned units include a fully equipped kitchen, allowing guests to prepare meals.
1 & 2 Bedrooms
Accommodation is fitted with air conditioning and features a flat-screen TV with cable channels, a fully equipped kitchen with a dining area, and a private bathroom with a hairdryer. A dishwasher, microwave and fridge
Video Of the previous HEAT party in NYC
M.E.A.T. XXL PRIDE Teaser
Recommended Hotels in New York
Most of the best hotels are located in the downtown region and are just a short journey from the main gay village.
The New York EDITION
5 Star, Luxury
Located in the iconic landmark Metropolitan Life Clock Tower, The New York EDITION offers a Michelin star restaurant and free WiFi access.