From: Awaiting dates
To: Awaiting dates
Freddie Rocks Ibiza 2023
Freddie Rocks Ibiza is the annual party at Pike’s hotel held on the first Sunday of September. Freddie Rocks Ibiza is a charity event to raise funds for the gay charity, Mercury Phoenix Trust that fights for eradication of HIV. Mustache Obligatory!
- Set in the rural hills outside San Antonio, Pikes is a hotel and party venue, poolside bar and restaurant with a juicy history.
- Awaiting confirmation of this event in 2023.
- Every year, on the weekend closest to Freddie Mercury’s Birthday (Sept 5th) Pikes embraces the ‘Freddie for a day’ theme.
- Thanks to his enduring friendship with late hotel founder Tony Pike, Freddie Mercury and Pikes will forever be intertwined.
- The charity night is one of the hottest tickets on the Island and is a great way to remember an icon while supporting a worthwhile cause.
- Expanded from a 500-year old finca into a luxury hotel in the early ’80s by founder Tony Pike, Pikes soon became the Chelsea Hotel of Ibiza, a hideout and party hub for A-listers including George Michael, Grace Jones, Boy George and Freddie Mercury.
- In 2016, Tony Pike handed the reins fully over to Andy and Dawn Hindle, directors of Ibiza Rocks. Considering how intrinsic rock and roll is to the ethos and energy of Pikes, the collaboration with Ibiza Rocks is an obvious and successful one. The Rocks team created a fantastic house party venue which has grown in popularity over the past few years.
Getting to Pikes
- Pikes is easy to get to, just hop in a cab from the centre of San Antonio and it’ll set you back around €10-15. Other popular events at the venue include Bathtub karaoke, Sunny’s dress-up room, Halloween, and their famous Sunday roast.
Recommended Hotels in Ibiza
Stay in Ibiza Town for bar-hopping and clubbing. The following hotels are close to all the best places to party:
Take a look at our Full Guide to Ibiza
Gay Map of Ibiza
Gay visitors have two areas to check-out. During the day at Playa Es Cavallet, Ibiza’s gay beach and at night in Ibiza Town for bar-hopping and clubing! The legendary gay parties take place in the Superclubs around the south of the Island.
Recommended Hotels in Ibiza By Booking
Book with confidence. Get the best Prices from our partner Booking.com
We have chosen hotels in Ibiza that keep you close to all the shops,restaurants & bars
Mirador de Dalt
5 Star, Luxury
This historical property overlooks the Mediterranean from its hilltop position in central Ibiza Town. It offers elegant rooms with free WiFi and a whirlpool bath. The air-conditioned rooms at the Mirador de Dalt Vila feature parquet floors and stylish décor. Each one has plasma satellite TV and the bathrooms come with Bulgari products and a bathrobe.
THB Los Molinos
4 Star, Adults Only
THB Los Molinos is located on the beachfront in Ibiza. It has a sauna, fitness centre and hot tub, and offers air-conditioned rooms with a balcony, satellite TV and minibar. THB Los Molinos is an adults-only hotel including an à la carte restaurant, bar, garden area and a terrace. A 24-hour reception. There are Balinese beds and a bar next to the pool and a spa
Hotel Royal Plaza
4 Star, Great Value
Royal Plaza features a spa and a rooftop swimming pool with views of the city, the cathedral, and the Mediterranean Sea. The bedrooms are comfortable and well equipped with bright decór and air conditioning. Each has a pillow menu, satellite TV, a minibar and a safe, which can store notebook-sized laptops and tablets. An onsite spa with a hot tub
Hotel Náutico Ebeso
4 Star, Location
Hotel Nautico Ebeso offers excellent views of Ibiza Bay from its beachfront setting in Figueretes. It features an outdoor swimming pool and rooms with balconies. Nautico Ebeso Hotel offers modern, bright décor. Each of its air-conditioned rooms has flat-screen satellite TV and a fully equipped bathroom.
Video Of Freddie Rocks Pikes Ibiza
Top Gay Neighbourhoods in Ibiza
Ibiza is known for its inclusive and welcoming atmosphere, making it a popular destination for gay travelers from around the world. The island has a vibrant gay scene with various gay-friendly venues, events, and establishments.
Ibiza Town | The capital city of Ibiza
- Ibiza Town: The capital city of Ibiza is a hub for the gay community.
- Within Ibiza Town, the Dalt Vila area features many gay-friendly bars, clubs, and restaurants.
- You’ll find a lively nightlife scene, including iconic gay clubs like Pacha and Amnesia, which host LGBTQ+ events.
- Discover the best things to see and do in Ibiza
Located just south of Ibiza Town offering a relaxed & friendly atmosphere. With gay friendly bars & restaurants. The beach here is popular with gay travelers.
Playa d’en Bossa
On the west coast of the island, with a growing gay scene and several bars & clubs. It’s known for its stunning sunsets & a more laid-back vibe compared to Ibiza Town.