From: Awaiting dates
To: Awaiting dates
Frankfurt Community Queer Festival & street fair, Queer im Bett
Enjoy a queer Summer festival in Frankfurt with hot guys from Germany and beyond as the city celebrates in the open air at the height of Summer.
Over two days, “Queer im Bett” will host amazing acts, drag shows and DJs on the grounds of the Das bett Club. Confirmed events include Drag Slam on Saturday evening, as well as Frankfurt’s first Vogue Ball. The Luckys, the FVV – Frankfurter Volleyball Club, the Frankfurter Leather Club’s BDSM show and much more are also planned.
Queer in Bed offers a varied program on August 14th and 15th from 4:00 pm to 9:30 pm.
- Das bett Club is located on Schmidtstrasse 12, 60326 Frankfurt. In June 2017, it was converted and equipped with new stage technology to offer guests and performing artists an amazing sound and light experience.
- The venue is a 15 min drive from the centre of Frakfurty or take the Tram to Mönchhofstraße (lines 11, 14 & 21) or Bus : Line 34 in front of the club.
- Frankfurt’s gayborhood is know as the “Bermuda Triangle”, a district around Alte Gasse, north of Konstablerwache train station, by the intersection of the Zeil pedestrian mall and Konrad Adenauer Strasse – located amid the areas of Konstablerwache, Bleichstrasse and Eschenheimer Turm, in the northeast corner of the city. This is where you will find some of Frankfurt’s most popular gay bars, cafes and nightclubs.
- Stay close to Zeil and you are right in the heart of the city, within easy walking distance of most of Frankfurt’s attractions.
- Check out the Moxy Frankfurt with large rooms and great facilities.
For more on Frankfurt’s gay scene check out our gay guide to Frankfurt.
On the map below you can see the main gay area and a list of the gay bars.
Here are the Hotels we recommend that keep you close to all the action
Gay Map of Frankfurt
The gay scene is centred around the “Bermuda Triangle” area of Alte Gasse, Schafergasse and Bleichstrasse. Most of the best and central hotels are located around this area.
Video Of Gay Frankfurt in 5 minutes
Frankfurt in 5 minutes | Travel Guide | Must-sees for your city tour
Recommended Hotels in Frankfurt
Frankfurt is a compact city with most of the gay bars located on 3 streets forming a “Bermuda Triangle”. The best hotels are all within walking distance of the centre of the city. Here are our editors top selections.
The Steigenberger, 5 Star
Location / Shopping
The hotel features 303 luxurious rooms with traditional and modern decor as well as elegant and classic furnishings. All rooms features a flat-screen TV, a safety deposit box, an air conditioning
Westin Grand 5 Star
This non-smoking hotel is located on the corner of the Zeil shopping street in central Frankfurt. It features 3 restaurants, a 24-hour gym and a large spa. Wi-Fi is free in the lobby
Hilton 5 Star
Located minutes from all main attractions in the centre of Frankfurt, featuring a health club with a 25 m pool as well as a restaurant with park terrace, close to the gay bars
NH Frankfurt 4 Star
This 4-star superior hotel lies in the heart of Frankfurt, a 5-minute walk from the Zeil shopping street. It offers international cuisine & a spa area with sauna, hammam, & gym