From: Awaiting dates
To: Awaiting dates
Fantasy Pride Cologne 2023
Although Cologne’s official gay pride march is in July each year, they also celebrate with ‘Fantasypride’, a Annual Gay Day at the theme park Phantasialand, in Brühl, near Cologne.
- Visiting for the event? Why not make it a weekend escape and stay overnight close to the venue in Brühl. Check out the top hotels close to the park.
- Thousands of gay a lesbians from around the world head for Fantasy Pride in Cologne for a day of shows, parties and to ride some of the best amusement rides in Europe. The day kicks off with entertainment, and many of those who come dress up to create a great party atmosphere.
- Events include a Wet T-Shirt Contest (men only), Cabaret mix of travesty, singing and comedy, Fantasypride show at Silverado Theatre and Bachelor auction. If you can not find a man you can buy one!
- The party takes place at Phantasialand, in Brühl, 20 minutes from Cologne
- There is a free bus from Cologne Rudolfplatz (Schaafenstraße / Bermuda Triangle towards MUMU and EX-CORNER) to Phantasialand.
Trending Hotels in Cologne
The following Cologne hotels are currently trending with our readers. All are close to Cologne’s gay bars and attractions.
Gay Map of Cologne
There two gay areas in Cologne: Rudolfplatz, known locally as the “Bermuda Triangle” is more modern in style with Many of the cafes, bars and clubs around have started during the last twenty years. The Old Town is home to more Traditional pubs and bars for mixed ages.
Recommended Hotels in Cologne By Booking
Book with confidence. Get the best Prices from our partner Booking.com
We have chosen hotels in Cologne that keep you close to all the shops,restaurants & bars
5 Star, Luxury
This hotel is situated in Cologne city centre, 200 m from the Heumarkt Square. It offers spacious rooms and a restaurant. Some rooms include access to a health club with large indoor swimming pool. Spacious rooms with soundproofed windows and modern décor. All rooms include free tea/coffee facilities and a stylish marble bathroom.
4 Star, Readers Choice
Featuring a bar, 25hours Hotel The Circle is located in Cologne the facilities of this property are a restaurant, a 24-hour front desk and a concierge service, along with free WiFi throughout the property. The hotel will provide guests with air-conditioned rooms with a desk, a safety deposit box, a flat-screen TV and a private bathroom with a shower.
Maritim Hotel Köln
4 Star, Location
Centrally located in Cologne, this hotel provides excellent panoramic views of the River Rhine. The Maritim Köln offers elegant accommodation and a spa with a gym and indoor pool. The air-conditioned rooms and suites are furnished in warm colours. All rooms include satellite TV, a desk and a modern bathroom. WiFi is provided free
4 Star, Great Value
This hotel lies in the heart of Cologne, offering a large indoor swimming pool and modern gym, and the sauna can be used for a surcharge. The bright and spacious rooms at Hotel Lyskirchen feature elegant interiors. All rooms come with a flat-screen TV, a desk and a coffee machine as well as a complimentary bottle of mineral water. Free WiFi is available.
Official coverage of Fantasy Pride Cologne
Fantasypride 2018 | Trailer
Top Gay Neighbourhoods in Cologne
Cologne, affectionately referred to as the “Gay Capital of Germany”, boasts vibrant gay neighbourhoods brimming with history, culture, and LGBTQ+ pride. The city’s heart beats loudly in the districts of Rudolfplatz and the Old Town’s famous Bermuda Triangle.
Altstadt-Nord | Cologne Old Town
- Cologne’s gay scene is around Heumarkt-Mathiasstrasse in the Old Town (Altstadt). It is the city’s original gayborhood.
- The gaybourhood is home to low-key gay bars, a leather vibe and famous cruise clubs.
- One of the pioneering districts for LGBTQ+ rights in Germany, it hosts several post-parade parties during Cologne Pride.
- Discover the best things to see and do in the old town.
Nicknamed “The Bermuda Triangle”, located west of town and home to Babylon & Phoenix saunas.
Known for its hip atmosphere offering a blend of chic boutiques, trendy restaurants, & lively bars.