From: Awaiting dates
To: Awaiting dates
El Baile by Storytellers Pacha Ibiza Gay Party 2023
2023 – Awaiting confirmation of this event for 2023.
El Baile is the newest gay party night in Ibiza as the Island sees a resurgence in LGBT visitors from across the globe.
- Stay in Ibiza Town; just a short ride to the Club. The Hotel Cenit is in the heart of the town with a beautiful rooftop pool and hosts regular gay party nights.
- El Baile Ibiza is a Summer gay party held at Pacha in Eivissa (Ibiza Town) on Thursdays from July to October.
- The party based on “El Baile”, the name of Pacha’s 25th-anniversary book, is where music, performance, visuals, theatrics and technology collide.
- Be prepared to be pulled into the pages of El Baile’s fantasy world, becoming a main character in the story. This new concept celebrates the act of dancing as a symbol of freedom, equality, diversity and unity.
- Enjoy a world-class production featuring international DJs, stunning sound and visuals, spectacular costumes and the hottest dancers on the Island.
- At Pacha. Since humans exist, dancing exists – brought to you by Storytellers.
- Created in Ibiza in 1973, this Finca in Ibiza Town has grown into the most dominant clubbing brand in the world, with the Ibiza venue still very much the jewel in its crown.
- The Club was recently reformed with a multi-million refurbishment cementing its position as one of the world’s top clubs. The Club is not cheap; a water costs €9, a beer €11, and a long drink will set you back €19-€24.
- Stay right by the Club at El Hotel de Pacha and gain free entrance to the Club.
- Alternatively, try Destino Pacha, set on the hillside in Cap Martinet, just a short taxi ride from the Club.
Getting to Pacha
- Taxis cost €10 from Ibiza Town, €15 from Playa d’en Bossa, and €30 from San Antonio.
- The club is a 15-minute walk from Ibiza Town, taking in the beautiful views of the Marina.
- Disco buses run all night during peak season to and from the club’s front door.
Ibiza Town for bar-hopping and clubing is were you are going to want to be so we have chosen Hotels that keep you in the heart of the action,
Take a look at our Full Guide to Ibiza
Gay Map of Ibiza
Gay visitors have two areas to check-out. During the day at Playa Es Cavallet, Ibiza’s gay beach and at night in Ibiza Town for bar-hopping and clubing! The legendary gay parties take place in the Superclubs around the south of the Island.
Recommended Hotels in Ibiza By Booking
Book with confidence. Get the best Prices from our partner Booking.com
We have chosen hotels in Ibiza that keep you close to all the shops,restaurants & bars
Mirador de Dalt
5 Star, Luxury
This historical property overlooks the Mediterranean from its hilltop position in central Ibiza Town. It offers elegant rooms with free WiFi and a whirlpool bath. The air-conditioned rooms at the Mirador de Dalt Vila feature parquet floors and stylish décor. Each one has plasma satellite TV and the bathrooms come with Bulgari products and a bathrobe.
THB Los Molinos
4 Star, Adults Only
THB Los Molinos is located on the beachfront in Ibiza. It has a sauna, fitness centre and hot tub, and offers air-conditioned rooms with a balcony, satellite TV and minibar. THB Los Molinos is an adults-only hotel including an à la carte restaurant, bar, garden area and a terrace. A 24-hour reception. There are Balinese beds and a bar next to the pool and a spa
Hotel Royal Plaza
4 Star, Great Value
Royal Plaza features a spa and a rooftop swimming pool with views of the city, the cathedral, and the Mediterranean Sea. The bedrooms are comfortable and well equipped with bright decór and air conditioning. Each has a pillow menu, satellite TV, a minibar and a safe, which can store notebook-sized laptops and tablets. An onsite spa with a hot tub
Hotel Náutico Ebeso
4 Star, Location
Hotel Nautico Ebeso offers excellent views of Ibiza Bay from its beachfront setting in Figueretes. It features an outdoor swimming pool and rooms with balconies. Nautico Ebeso Hotel offers modern, bright décor. Each of its air-conditioned rooms has flat-screen satellite TV and a fully equipped bathroom.
Video – Ibiza’s Best Gay Beaches
Discover the best beaches to visit on the Island
Top Gay Neighbourhoods in Ibiza
Ibiza is known for its inclusive and welcoming atmosphere, making it a popular destination for gay travelers from around the world. The island has a vibrant gay scene with various gay-friendly venues, events, and establishments.
Ibiza Town | The capital city of Ibiza
- Ibiza Town: The capital city of Ibiza is a hub for the gay community.
- Within Ibiza Town, the Dalt Vila area features many gay-friendly bars, clubs, and restaurants.
- You’ll find a lively nightlife scene, including iconic gay clubs like Pacha and Amnesia, which host LGBTQ+ events.
- Discover the best things to see and do in Ibiza
Located just south of Ibiza Town offering a relaxed & friendly atmosphere. With gay friendly bars & restaurants. The beach here is popular with gay travelers.
Playa d’en Bossa
On the west coast of the island, with a growing gay scene and several bars & clubs. It’s known for its stunning sunsets & a more laid-back vibe compared to Ibiza Town.