From: Friday, April 7, 2023
To: Sunday, April 9, 2023
Note – the Saturday event has been cancelled. However, the Sunday closing party and After Parties are still taking place.
Cologne’s Easter Festival is produced by “Sexy”, the promoters of some of the city’s top gay events from the Pride Circuit Parties to the Heavenue Gay Christmas Market celebrations. The Easter festival marks the start of the Spring party season in Cologne.
- Are your visiting Cologne for this event? Book your hotel in the gay district early, as this is one of the most popular gay Easter parties in Europe.
Cologne’s Easter Festival Events
- The Easter Festival takes place over 4 days with 6 parties, 26 world famous DJs and features over 50 hours of music and dancing in some of Cologne’s top venues.
- It also attracts some of the hottest guys from Europe and beyond along with sensational guest acts and a unique party vibe you will only find at a Sexy event.
This year the Saturday Night mega event, EASTER BANG will take place in Dusseldorf (30 mins from Cologne) in a spectacular new event space. Shuttle buses will be provided to ticketholders.
CANCELLED – From 10pm to 7am – Easter Bang – The Main Party. Prepare to be transported to another world this Easter as Sexy Cologne takes over one of Germany’s most iconic venues.
Sexy Cologne presents their Main Easter Party at Nacht Residenz in Dusseldorf
- GUYZ Party – Official Closing Party, from 8 pm at Zimmermans.
Sunday – Afterhours
- Greenkomm official afterhour @ nachtflug from 6 am until 6pm
- Green Komm is the No 1 gay after party in Germany, famous for its house and trance music and takes place at Nachtflug
- Reaching Club Nachtflug is very easy as it is located in the city center of Cologne. Just take a short walk or take the tram to station “friesenplatz”, it has a very spacious dance area and comfy couches.
- Cologne has two distinct pockets of gay activity: Schaafenstrasse, Rudolfplatz, and the streets around Heumarkt, closer to the Dom/Central station.
- The city’s two major gay areas ensure something for all tastes, from the older leather scene on the Old Town’s Heumarkt-Mathiasstrasse to the more modern area around Rudolfplatz, catering to the young and trendy.
Recommended Hotels in Cologne
The following hotels are close to the city’s top attractions and a short ride to the gay bars and clusb:
Hotel Lyskirchen, Maritim Hotel, Dorint-Cologne, 25hours Hotel,
Where to stay close to all the gay bars
Our top 4 selections with the best rates.
The Steigenberger Hotel is our
choice located in the gay district!
For further information and advice on
Gay Spring Festival Cologne Website
There two gay areas in Cologne: Rudolfplatz, known locally as the “Bermuda Triangle” is more modern in style with Many of the cafes, bars and clubs around have started during the last twenty years. The Old Town is home to more Traditional pubs and bars for mixed ages.
Book with confidence. Get the best Prices from our partner Booking.com
We have chosen hotels in Cologne that keep you close to all the shops,restaurants & bars
This hotel is situated in Cologne city centre, 200 m from the Heumarkt Square. It offers spacious rooms and a restaurant. Some rooms include access to a health club with large indoor swimming pool. Spacious rooms with soundproofed windows and modern décor. All rooms include free tea/coffee facilities and a stylish marble bathroom.
Featuring a bar, 25hours Hotel The Circle is located in Cologne the facilities of this property are a restaurant, a 24-hour front desk and a concierge service, along with free WiFi throughout the property. The hotel will provide guests with air-conditioned rooms with a desk, a safety deposit box, a flat-screen TV and a private bathroom with a shower.
Centrally located in Cologne, this hotel provides excellent panoramic views of the River Rhine. The Maritim Köln offers elegant accommodation and a spa with a gym and indoor pool. The air-conditioned rooms and suites are furnished in warm colours. All rooms include satellite TV, a desk and a modern bathroom. WiFi is provided free
This hotel lies in the heart of Cologne, offering a large indoor swimming pool and modern gym, and the sauna can be used for a surcharge. The bright and spacious rooms at Hotel Lyskirchen feature elegant interiors. All rooms come with a flat-screen TV, a desk and a coffee machine as well as a complimentary bottle of mineral water. Free WiFi is available.
Book with confidence. Get the best Prices from our partner Expedia
We have chosen hotels in Cologne that keep you close to all the shops, restaurants & bars
Along with a restaurant, this smoke-free hotel has a bar/lounge and a coffee shop/café. WiFi in public areas is free. All 63 soundproofed rooms feature free WiFi and minibars. For a bit of entertainment, flat-screen TVs come with satellite channels
2 restaurants, a coffee shop/café, and a 24-hour business center are available at this smoke-free hotel. Free WiFi in public areas and a free manager’s reception are also provided. Additionally, valet parking, 24-hour room service, and concierge services are onsite.
Along with a restaurant, this hotel has a bar/lounge and conference space. WiFi in public areas is free. Additionally, concierge services, dry cleaning, and laundry facilities are onsite. All 78 rooms offer free WiFi, minibars, and flat-screen TVs with satellite channels.
This smoke-free hotel features a restaurant, dry cleaning, and laundry facilities. WiFi in public areas is free. Other amenities include a 24-hour front desk, free newspapers, and multilingual staff. All 25 rooms offer free WiFi, minibar