From: Awaiting dates
To: Awaiting dates
Dresden Leather and Fetish Weekend 2023
Dresden, a spectacular Saxony city on the banks of the River Elbe, hosts the annual LFCD Fetish weekend in May.
- Are you visiting Dresden? Stay at the Townhouse Dresden, rated “Superb” by guests, right on the Neumarkt (Newmarket) with spectacular views. The hotel has spacious rooms and delicious breakfast options.
The Leather Club Dresden has a dedicated venue, Bunker – Das Original, hosting special events and parties for all kinds of kinksters.
- Friday – Events kick off at 8 pm in Bunker, followed by the main party with play spaces, DJ and entertainment throughout the night.
- Saturday – Enjoy a Fetish tour of the city on a double-decker bus at 11 am. Later on, guests attend a Meet and Greet dinner at the Arteum, followed by the Fetish Party. The venue has a large dance floor, bar, lounge, outdoor area and darkroom.
- The Party theme is “Show your Fetish”, with guests encouraged to be creative and diverse; leather, rubber, uniform, army, workwear, neoprene, skinhead, sportswear, and pet play are encouraged.
- Sunday – Events end with a fetish brunch at 11 am at the Restaurant Rosengarten. Enjoy the stunning view of the Elbe river and the city, followed by a five-hour relaxed drinking and socialising gathering at Bunker.
- The Artem is in a basement and has four-barrel vault rooms, which makes it a fabulous location for such an event. One room will be the dance area, one room will be a dark room with slings and a cruising area, one room will be the lounge where you can talk, relax and drink a beer or so, and one room will be the changing room.
- Stay close to the host venue of the Saturday party (6 min walk) at the Hotel Villa am Waldschlösschen, rated “Fabulous” by guests with spacious rooms and beautiful hotel grounds.
Dresden, known as the “Florence of the North”, is home to a lively gay scene with several bars, cafes and restaurants. Visit the Old town or “Dresdner Altstadt” to get a feel for the city, where you will find most of the significant sights painstakingly rebuilt after World War Two. Highlights include the Zwinger, the Castle, the Castle Church, the Semper Opera building, and the Bruehl Terrace.
- Explore Dresden’s gay bars in Dresden Neustadt or New Town, a hip, alternative and gay district located in the northern part of the city.
- The old town, museums and tourist attractions are south of the River Elbe in Innere Altstadt, the Inner Old Town of Dresden.
- Stay in the heart of the old town with stunning views of the top attractions at the Amedia Plaza; a 4-star hotel with a perfect location score.
The Gay District
Getting to the gay district is easy; simply cross the river from the old town to reach Newtown’s gay bars and restaurants.
- Stay in the Motel One Hotel in the New town, rated “Fabulous” by gusts, offering spacious rooms and convenient location.
- For a unique stay, try the Relais & Châteaux Bülow Palais, a 5-star hotel with beautiful decor and close to the city’s gay nightlife
Gay Bars and Clubs
- Boys – Popular gay bar with a mixed-age crowd with busy theme nights and weekend parties.
- Saxxim – Bustling nighttime bar with a busy outside terrace, cocktails, champagne and even a pole dancer.
- Valentino – Gay cafe bar in the centre of Dresden, offering coffee, drinks and food.
- Theater Carte Blanche – Think “la Cage Aux Folles meets Las Vegas”. A dinner-show venue with spectacular costumes and excellent cuisine.
- Bunker – Gay Cruising club and host of the Dresden Leather and Fetish weekend, theme nights and more.
- Pickup – Gay Cruising club with sizeable dark room, slings and sex shop.
- Sauna Paradise – Sauna with a large terrace, massage, showers, dry sauna, dark room, sling, glory holes and steam bath. Busy at weekends.
- Boytox – Pop up gay party held at Gisela Club with several DJs, two floors, a darkroom and sexy guys.
- Queer Dance Party – Dresden’s Student Bar, “Studentenclub Bärenzwinger” and host of regular Queer Dance events from Sept to June.
Here are the Hotels we recommend that keep you close to all the action
Gay Map of Dresden
Recommended Hotels in Dresden
Book with confidence. Get the best Prices from our partner Booking.com
We have chosen hotels in Dresden that keep you close to all the shops,restaurants & bars
Set in Dresden, within 2.8 km of Brühl’s Terrace and 3.1 km of International Congress Center Dresden, limehome Dresden Jordanstraße offers accommodation with free WiFi. Units come with a seating area with a flat-screen TV, a kitchen with a dining area, and a private bathroom with a shower. A stovetop and coffee machine are also offered.
3 Star, Great Value
The accommodation offers a 24-hour front desk, a business centre and luggage storage for guests. All units in the hotel are fitted with a flat-screen TV. With a private bathroom equipped with a shower and a hairdryer, rooms at Moxy Dresden Neustadt also provide guests with free WiFi.
5 Star, Luxury
This completely renovated pet-friendly hotel features a new modern-baroque design. The centre of Dresden, featuring sights such as the Frauenkirche Church, is a 10-minute walk away. The rooms have a modern-baroque design and there is adjustable air conditioning. The bathrooms are decorated in Italian marble and many have a spa bath.
5 Star, Readers Choice
Situated Dresden Castle in the heart of Dresden’s Old Town, this hotel offers a gym, spa, and elegant rooms with free Wi-Fi. It is 200 m from the Semper Opera and 500 m from the Frauenkirche church. Hyperion Hotel Dresden Am Schloss has spacious rooms and suites with flat-screen TVs, hot drinks facilities and a choice of pillows. Bathrobes, slippers and a free bottle of mineral water.
Video Dresden Guide
Join the Travellers on a trip around the city of Dresden