From: Saturday, Jun 26th, 2021
To: Sunday, Jun 27th, 2021
Dreamland Pride New York 2021
Dreamland is an eclectic collection of parties and events held during New York City Pride.
Elevate above the clouds into Dreamland! Get ready for the best parties with the hottest DJs and the finest production values in New York City.
Friday – Secret Garden at Harbor 10PM – 5AM
- Get Lost in the Secret Garden and be the first to experience NYC’s Newest Open-Air Club: HARBOR (621 W 46th St, NYC) with an insane sound system and epic 360° rooftop views of the Concrete Jungle!
- Harbor is a two-level, DJ’ed club featuring plush interiors, a garden & a year-round roof deck with river views. is on 621 W 48th Street, New York, NY, 10036. The Ink 48 hotel is just a 10 min drive from the venue.
- Music by: ALEXIS TUCCI (St. Louis/Nightchasers), MATT DENTON (Utopia)
Saturday – Pride Disco at The Rooftop 2PM – 10PM
- Boogie down on the Rooftop. An old favorite comes back to life: Be the first to experience the all-new Superior Ingredients (formerly Output) after a multi-million dollar renovation.
- Music by: LINA (NYC/Fire Island), VITO FUN (NYC/Fire Island), XTIAN (Utopia)
Saturday – Haus of Tuluminati at Superior Ingredients Main Room 10PM – 4AM
- Feel a part of the secret society as we unveil the multi-level Main Room. Live the reawakening of our new world!
- Music by:, SPENCER H (Utopia), + Featuring LINUX + CT HEDDEN
VIP tickets include Express Entry to Skip the Line, Exclusive Elevated Areas, and Fruit/Snacks.
The Rooftop at 74 Wythe is a spectacular 5,000-square-foot multilevel Rooftop. Take in sweeping views of the Manhattan skyline from four terraced levels, each with its own unique layout: Main Deck, North Terrace, East Deck, and Crow’s Nest.
Stay at the actual venue and save time! The Wythe Hotel is a beautiful 4 star hotel, housed in a converted 100-year old factory and is located on the Brooklyn waterfront. It’s industrial character has been preserved and some rooms still showcase exposed brick walls.
We have chosen hotels within walking distance of some of the gay bars, and a short taxi ride to the others.
Gay Map of New York
Most of the gay bars are located in the Christopher Street and Time square areas; we have found hotels closes to the gay bars in each area that have the best revues with our hotel partner Booking.com
Recommended Apartments in New York City
1 & 2 Bedrooms
All units include a flat-screen TV with cable channels. There is also a dining area and a kitchen fitted with a dishwasher and oven. There is a private bathroom with free toiletries and a hair dryer in each unit. Towels are offered.
AKA Central Park
1 & 2 Bedroom
AKA Central Park offers studio, 1-2 bedroom, and penthouse suites with living areas and fully-equipped kitchens. Amenities and services include a lounge, meeting space, and complimentary WiFi. A minute’s walk away from 5th Avenue
Furnished Quarters at The Olivia features accommodation 200 m from Madison Square Garden. Complimentary WiFi is provided. All air-conditioned units include a fully equipped kitchen, allowing guests to prepare meals.
1 & 2 Bedrooms
Accommodation is fitted with air conditioning and features a flat-screen TV with cable channels, a fully equipped kitchen with a dining area, and a private bathroom with a hairdryer. A dishwasher, microwave and fridge
Video Of Jake Resnicow Events
PRIDE FESTIVAL 2021
Recommended Hotels in New York
Most of the best hotels are located in the downtown region and are just a short journey from the main gay village.
The New York EDITION
5 Star, Luxury
Located in the iconic landmark Metropolitan Life Clock Tower, The New York EDITION offers a Michelin star restaurant and free WiFi access.