From: Awaiting dates
To: Awaiting dates
Disco+Fetish Mexico City Gay Party 2023
Enjoy the finest pop-up Thursday night event at Disco Fetish with outrageous hosts and various DJs.
- Stay close to the party and the city’s top attractions at Andaz Mexico City Condesa, rated “Superb” by guests with stunning rooftop pool, high-end amenities and superb fitness centre.
- Disco+Fetish plays at Mexico city’s Funk club on select Thursdays.
- A party with sex appeal, strobe lights and a diverse crowd.
- This party is all about the music, dancing and celebrating life.
- Expect lots of hot and horny guys making out on the dance floor.
- And expect a range of European DJs and a host of the sexiest, most over-the-top hosts to keep the party moving.
- The party kicks off at 10 pm and runs until 5 am.
- Enjoy a boutique experience at the Casa Malí by Dominion Boutique Hotel, complete with a fitness centre, a la carte breakfast, hot tub and great location.
- Funk Club – Located on Avenida Insurgentes Sur 377, a 10-minute drive from the centre of Zona Rosa.
- The basement club has a hypnotic lightning system and a superb Funktion one system. Tickets are available at the door.
- Funk Club’s jaw-dropping visuals and industrial decor create an out-of-this-world atmosphere.
- Stay close to the party and the city’s top attractions at Casa Decu, rated “Fabulous” by guests with stylish rooms and suites and a stunning rooftop terrace serving outstanding breakfasts.
- Located in La Condesa, a Mexico City neighbourhood known for its off-the-wall bohemian vibes.
Recommended Hotels in Mexico City
Here are the hotels we recommend that have good reviews and keep you close to all the action
Gay Map of Mexico City
Mexico City’s best gay bars are located within a short walking distance of all the best hotels in the popular Zona Rosa.
Recommended Hotels in Mexico City By Booking
Book with confidence. Get the best Prices from our partner Booking.com
We have chosen hotels in Mexico City that keep you close to all the shops,restaurants & bars
5 Star, Great Value
The NH Mexico City Reforma features an outdoor pool, a restaurant and air-conditioned rooms with satellite TV. It is set in the centre of the popular Zona Rosa district. All the rooms come with a Nespresso machine, 48-inch TV, safety box for laptop and European plugs. The bathrooms have rain showers and telephone shower. A breakfast buffet is available each morning.
5 Star, Readers Choice
Located in Zona Rosa one block from Paseo de la Reforma’s office buildings, the Galeria Plaza Reforma attracts both business travelers and vacationers. This distinguished 434 room hotel is surrounded by the capital city’s financial and commercial district where one can find exclusive restaurants, shops and boutiques. Award-winning service has positioned Galeria Plaza as a modern yet comfortable 5-star hotel
Sheraton Maria Isabel
5 Star, Location
Offering an outdoor pool and a restaurant, Sheraton Maria Isabel Hotel Towers has a privileged location in the heart of Mexico City’s financial district. WiFi access is available. Each room here will provide you with air conditioning, a minibar and cable channels. The beds with plush mattress, a comforter and plush pillows. Bathrooms have a bath or a shower. A desk, a safety deposit box and ironing facilities.
4 Star, Luxury
This historic hotel is conveniently placed in Juarez, Mexico’s Pink Zone, moments from shops, restaurants and attractions, and combines historic charm with modern amenities and facilities, including an on-site spa. Free parking is available on site. Situated within walking distance of the city’s main tourist attractions. Guests can easily visit Paseo de la Reforma, Chapultepec Park and much more.
Video Top Things to do in CDMX
Two Gay Expats show you the best things to see and do in Mexico City.
Top Gay Neighbourhoods in Mexico City
Zona Rosa is perhaps the most well-known LGBTQ+ area in Mexico City. It’s located in the heart of the city and offers a mix of bars, clubs, restaurants, and shops that cater to the LGBTQ+ community. It’s known for its lively nightlife and vibrant atmosphere.
Zona Rosa | Close to the city centre
- Zona Rosa’s unique blend of LGBTQ+ history, entertainment, shopping, & cultural attractions makes it a dynamic and memorable part of Mexico City.
- The neighborhood is known for its entertainment options, including gay bars, clubs, restaurants, & theaters. It comes alive at night
- Zona Rosa is also a shopping destination, offering a mix of upscale boutiques, international brand stores,& local markets.
- Discover the best things to see and do in Zona Rosa
Condesa is a 15 minute walk from Zona Rosa, a trendy neighborhood with LGBTQ+ friendly cafes, & art scenes.
Next to Condesa & offers a similar atmosphere. It’s known for its historic architecture, trendy eateries.