From: Awaiting dates
To: Awaiting dates
DILF Tampa Gay 4th of July Weekend event 2021
Get Ready for the hottest party to take place during the 4th of July weekend in Tampa, DILF Atlanta “BANG ME DADDY” and “SPLASH ME DADDY” Parties by Joe Whitaker Presents.
Dudes, daddies, discreet, dunno, DILF is for all men and men who love men! The DILF Tampa event is the 4th of July weekend you don’t want to miss in Tampa.
Saturday Bang Me Daddy
- The party takes place at Cristoph’s Tapa. Cristoph’s Tampa is a high-energy gay dance club on 2 levels and is located on 2606 N Armenia Ave. Arrive early as this event will sell out fast. The party kicks off at 9pm and runs right through to Saturday, ending at 3am.
- The party will feature the very best music by DJ Tommy K from Seattle. Guys are encourage to wear jocks, harnesses, gear and leather and join everyone for a fun night of hot music, hot men, hot fun and dancing in your jock! A clothes check is available at the event.
Sunday Splash Me Daddy
- The party takes the Bryan Glazer JCC Pool, a stunning pool and event location on Howard Avenue in Tampa. The event kicks off in the afternoon at 3pm and runs until 9pm.
- The party will feature the very best music by DJ Max Bruce from Los Angeles. Bring your speedos or get your jocks wet and prepare for a big splash on the 4th!
The DILF parties are some of the most popular circuit events and are produced by Joe Whittaker and Man Upp.
- The GaYbor District is the most well-known LGBTQ neighborhood in the Tampa Bay area. Part of the historic Ybor City neighborhood, the GaYbor District includes many gay bars, nightclubs, shops, restaurants, and other businesses. The “gayborhood” is entered primarily around the intersection of 15th Street and 8th Avenue.
- The Hotel Haya is a great 4 star option with a superb pool, perfect for chilling out during the day and close to all the night time action in the bars.
Where to stay?
Here are the Hotels we recommend that keep you close to all the action in Gay Tampa.
Recommended Apartments in Tampa Bay
The holiday home features 3 bedrooms, a TV and a fully equipped kitchen that provides guests with a dishwasher, a microwave, a washing machine, a fridge and an oven. features air-conditioned accommodation with a patio and free WiFi
The air-conditioned holiday home is composed of 4 separate bedrooms, a fully equipped kitchen with a dishwasher and a microwave, and 2 bathrooms. and a living room with flat screen TV, WiFi is available in all areas and is free of charge
Welcome to Ybor City in Tampa’s historic district in the heart of the town, walking distance to all the sights, flavors and sounds Ybor has to offer. Next to Tampa’s finest restaurants, cigar bars, live music venues, museums and so much more!
Stunning Air conditioned Studio Apartment with a living room and flat screen TV the sleeping area offers a double bed, a fully equipped kitchen with cooker and fridge and Dishwasher. WiFi is available in all areas and is free of charge.
Video Of DILF parties
DILF – The Gay Jock Party
Recommended Hotels in Tampa Bay
The gay neighbourhood of Tampa is based in the city’s historic district called “Ybor City”, specifically along 7th Avenue. Here you will find the main gay clubs, bars and bathhouses of Tampa
4 Star – Central Location
Hilton Tampa Downtown features a rooftop heated outdoor pool and hot tub in addition to a 24-hour fitness centre, free WiFi access, and a 32-inch flat-screen cable TV, iPod® docking station,
Holiday Inn Express
3 Star – Great Amenities
All rooms are equipped with a microwave, fridge, a coffee machine, free toiletries and a desk. An American breakfast is served daily. Guests can enjoy the on-site, outdoor pool during their stay
Hilton Garden Inn
3 Star, Luxury
Situated one block from the Ybor City, Tampa’s shopping, dining and entertainment district, this hotel features an outdoor pool. Guest rooms include cable TV with pay-per-view movies.
Hampton Inn & Suites
3 Star – Perfect Location
Situated in historic, Florida, this non-smoking hotel features an outdoor pool and a transfer service within 5 km, including to Port Tampa Bay. Free WiFi and a daily hot breakfast buffet are provided