From: Awaiting dates
To: Awaiting dates
DILF Party – San Diego 2023
Dudes, daddies, discreet guys, curious or just don’t know? DILF is for all men who love men and is the sexiest party to take place during San Diego each time it comes to town.
- Stay at the Omni San Diego just a 5-minute taxi drive away from the venue. A gay ally with beautiful pool and close to all the major attractions in gay San Diego.
- The DILF party is presented by Joe Whitaker. DILF is a Jock and Underwear party.
- The event features surprise guests and a some very famous hosts from the hottest porn stars to the biggest gay celebrities.
- The following outfits are encouraged: Jocks, Leather, Harness, Suspenders, Gear, Rubber.
- Note: A Clothes Check will be Available at this Event so you can get down to your Jock or Underwear and shy boy’s need not worry; it is not required to get down to your Jock or underwear, although it is encouraged!
- By the end of the night most guys are almost naked. Join DILF for hot music and hot men for one of gay San Diego’s most anticipated parties.
- The party takes place at The Rail, San Diego. The Rail, open since 1960 is a buzzing gay nightspot in San Diego and boasts bottle service, bar bites, a patio & theme nights.
- The Rail is located on 3796 Fifth Avenue, San Diego.
- Feb 18th – DEEPER with Max Bruceh, 9 pm to 2 am.
Where to stay in Gay San Diego?
Most gay bars are in the trendy Hillcrest neighborhood, just northeast of Balboa Park and a short drive or cab ride from downtown. Several others are in the districts just to the east of Hillcrest: University Heights and Normal Heights.
Recommended hotels in San Diego
The following hotels are all close to the gay bars and all the fun
Gay Map of San Diego
The gay scene in San Diego is located mostly in the trendy Hillcrest neighborhood, just northeast of Balboa Park and a short drive or cab ride from downtown. Several others are in the districts just to the east of Hillcrest: University Heights and Normal Heights.
Recommended Hotels in San Diego
Book with confidence. Get the best Prices from our partner Booking.com
We have chosen hotels in San Diego that keep you close to all the shops, restaurants & bars
Pendry San Diego
4 Star, Fab Pool
Pendry San Diego features a restaurant, outdoor swimming pool, a fitness centre and bar and offers free WiFi. The accommodation offers a 24-hour front desk, room service and ticket service for guests. The hotel offers a à la carte or American breakfast.
4 Star, Readers Choice
The Westin San Diego Gaslamp Quarter features a sundeck with outdoor games, spa services and a swimming pool. A 55-inch flat-screen TV each guestroom is furnished with a refrigerator and a coffee machine. A laptop safe and work desk are also provided. Eco-friendly LED and CFL lights along with solar shades
Gaslamp Plaza Suites
3 Star, Great Value
Gaslamp Plaza Suites is a historical, European-style hotel built in 1913. The original architectural design with marble walls and stairways is featured at Gaslamp Plaza Suites. Each stylish room at this hotel provides a seating area with a cable TV and a DVD player. Suites include a refrigerator, a coffee machine
Inn at the Park
3 Star, Location
This unique all-suite San Diego property is situated on the edge of Balboa Park West. It features a piano bar and elegant suites with kitchen facilities. Inn at the Park features traditional historic charm and spacious suites. Each suite includes clean white linens and a cable TV.
Video Of DILF The Gay Jock Party
The DILF parties are some of the hottest gay events in the USA