From: Awaiting dates
To: Awaiting dates
Circuit Saturday Denver 2022
Circuit Saturday set’s Denver’s gay scene on Fire with hot guys, great DJs, light, sound and atmosphere raising the temperature at the height of August.
Track’s Night Club is home to some of the biggest parties in Denver and their Circuit Saturday in August is one of the biggest. International Star DJ, Alex Ramos will be playing his best sets throughout the night for a classic themed circuit event night. Flat-bills, chains, harnesses and high tops are the order of the day for the dress code.
Alex will be joined by the hottest dancers for a night to remember in Denver. If you are vising the city, stay close to all the bars and attractions in River North at the Ramble Hotel, with a great fitness center and large rooms.
- Tracks Denver is the host for the party. It is Denver’s premiere gay nightclub gay bar & dance hall featuring rotating theme nights & music on multiple floors. The club is located at 3500 Walnut St, Denver, located close to EXDO Event Center.
- If you want to stay close to the venue, book The Source Hotel, complete with an outdoor swimming pool, fitness center, bar and free WiFi.
- Denver is, without a doubt, one of the best vacation spots for the LGBTQ community. Not only has our city been at the forefront of civil rights for LGBTQ people, it has quickly become one of the most accepting cities in the nation. No matter where you go in The Mile High City you’ll have a great time.
- Although most bars in Denver are accepting of the LGBTQ community, there’s nothing like immersing yourself into Denver’s queer scene. From country western line dancing at Charlie’s, to circuit parties at Track’s, to drag queen bingo at Hamburger Mary’s (the list goes on and on), to sitting down and chatting with a phenomenal bartender and making new friends, there is something for you.
- Saturday night is a great time to check out Denver’s most happening gay nightclub, the always-packed Tracks (3500 Walnut St.), a massive warehouse disco with two big dance floors, one spinning the latest house music, the other offering up classic ’70s and ’80s anthems, in River North Art District (RiNo), which also serves as a stop (38th and Blake Street) on the airport rail line, one stop away from the glorious Denver Union Station.
- RiNo is the hub for art studios, street murals and libations like Ratio Beerworks (2920 Larimer St.) served in an eclectic taproom, and even an urban winery with a rather crafty name, Bigsby’s Folly Craft Winery (3563 Wazee St.). If you’re looking for something laid back and unpretentious, check out Work & Class (2500 Larimer St.). Or treat yourself to one of Death & Co.’s (1280 25th St.) legendary cocktails.
Here are the Hotels we recommend that keep you close to all the action,
Gay Map of Denver
Capitol Hill, a vibrant neighborhood located in East Denver, is also the city’s unofficial gayborhood. From Country/Western bars to dance clubs, there is a variety of nightlife options to discover here, with hotels an easy walk to bars
booking.com our hotel partner .
Recommended Aparments in Denver
Mint House Denver
All apartments are fitted with air conditioning, a fully equipped kitchen with a dishwasher as well a coffee machine, a living room with a flat-screen TV, a private bathroom with bath or shower, and free toiletries.
All units here are air-conditioned and feature a living room with a flat-screen TV, well-equipped kitchen with dishwasher, coffee machine and a dining area, a private bathroom with bath or shower, a hairdryer and free toiletries.
Stunning Modern Home! Prime Location Sleeps 15 is set in the Capitol Hill district offering 4 bedrooms, a Living room with TV and cable channels, an equipped kitchen with a dishwasher, 3 bathrooms with bath or shower.
Each unit comes with a fully equipped kitchen with a dishwasher, a seating area, a flat-screen TV, a washing machine,a private bathroom with shower. Free WiFi, a seasonal outdoor swimming pool and a fitness centre.
Recommended Hotels in Denver
Capitol Hill, a vibrant neighbourhood located in East Denver, is also the city’s unofficial gayborhood. The main gay areas are within easy walk to most of the hotels below.
5 Star – Central Location
Terry cloth bathrobes, slippers, an iPod docking station and a flat-screen cable TV are featured in each elegant suite. Select suites feature views of downtown Denver and the mountains
Grand Hyatt Denver
4 Star – Luxury
Located 250 m from 16th Street Mall, this hotel features a bar and a restaurant on site. An indoor pool is available for guest relaxation. All rooms feature a flat-screen TV and free WiFi.
4 Star – Great Amenities
Less than 1.6 km from the Colorado Convention Center and Coors Field, this hotel offers a 37-inch flat-screen TV in every room and rooftop swimming pool with stunning city views
4 Star – Perfect Location
This downtown Sheraton Denver Hotel is adjacent to thePedestrian Mall. The hotel offers an outdoor swimming pool, modern business center and 4 on-site restaurants.