From: Saturday, March 2, 2024
To: Saturday, March 2, 2024
Candyland Mardi Gras 2024
Daywash presents a very special afternoon edition of Candyland during the closing of Sydney Mardi Gras.
- Stay at the Establishment Hotel, steps from the party featuring spacious rooms and high-end amenities in a restored historic building with an excellent location.
- An epic circuit day party favourite you can be sure will be hot, wild and unforgettable.
- Candyland Encore takes over Sydney’s legendary Establishment Bar from 2 pm to 10 pm.
- Featuring an International Circuit Party DJ Royalty line up, jaw-dropping performances, sexy Gogo boys, and some of the finest party trade this side of the globe
- With diverse dance spaces, chillout zones, and stage shows that come together seamlessly to provide a party that serves up that candy-sweet sugar rush.
- Upgrade your stay at The Porter House by MGallery, a “Travel Proud” hotel rated “Excellent” by guests, with an outdoor pool, fitness centre, elegant designer rooms and a great location.
- Establishment – An elegant space that knows its way around a party, Establishment is the grande dame of Sydney bars.
- With magnificent columns lining the walls and a 42-metre-long marble bar as its centrepiece, Establishment Bar exudes style and sophistication. This historic venue is a Sydney icon.
- The larger Establishment complex not only houses the Establishment Bar but also has a hotel, restaurants, and other entertainment options.
- Located right in the heart of Sydney’s central business district (CBD), a 15-20 minute walk or a short drive from Oxford Street.
Recommended Hotels in Sydney
Here are the hotels we recommend that have good reviews and keep you close to all the action
Recommended Hotels in Sydney By Booking
Book with confidence. Get the best Prices from our partner Booking.com
We have chosen hotels in Sydney that keep you close to all the shops,restaurants & bars
5 Star, Luxury
Located on Hyde Park in the Sydney CBD (Central Business District), Pullman Sydney Hyde Park features 2 restaurants and a rooftop pool and patio. All guest rooms offer views of the park or city and feature an LCD TV with cable channels. Pullman Sydney’s spacious guestrooms each include a desk, seating area and internet access. Guests can work out in the fitness centre.
5 Star, Readers Choice
Situated in the heart of Surry Hills in Sydney, Crystalbrook Albion offers accommodation with an eclectic mix of heritage and contemporary details. It features a 24-hour desk with a team of hosts available to offer individualized service, a rooftop garden oasis with views over Surry Hills and Sydney city and an honour bar featuring top-shelf beverages and gourmet nibbles.
4 Star, Great Value
Situated just 2 minutes’ walk from Hyde Park and Oxford Street, Wyndham Vacation Resorts Sydney offers air-conditioned apartments, secure covered car parking, plus a restaurant and café. All apartments feature an LCD TV, an in-room safe and a hairdryer. Full kitchen facilities or a kitchenette are also provided. Guests have access to laundry and dry cleaning facilities
Rydges Sydney Central
4 Star, Location
Located on the edge of the Sydney Central Business District, Rydges Sydney Central features a 15 m indoor pool, a spa, 1 bar and 2 restaurants. All rooms and suites at the Rydges Sydney Central come with deluxe beds and custom furnishings. Modern amenities include internet access and a large flat-screen TV. Guests can work-out in the fitness centre and unwind in the sauna.
Top Gay Neighbourhoods in Sydney
Sydney, has several neighborhoods known for their LGBTQ+ friendliness and vibrant culture. These areas are popular among the LGBTQ+ community and allies, offering a variety of entertainment, nightlife, and cultural experiences.
Darlinghurst | The Gay Hub of Sydney
- Known as Sydney’s LGBTQ+ hub,
- Darlinghurst is home to the famous Oxford Street, lined with LGBTQ+-friendly bars, clubs, restaurants, and shops.
- It’s the heart of the city’s LGBTQ+ scene and hosts the annual Sydney Gay and Lesbian Mardi Gras.
- Discover the best things to see and do in Darlinghurst
Next to Darlinghurst, Surry Hills offers trendy cafes, & a bohemian feel. Popular with LGBTQ+ travelers
Known for its alternative culture, street art, quirky shops, live music, and an inclusive vibe its a unique experience.