From: Awaiting dates
To: Awaiting dates
Benidorm Spring Pride 2023
It’s back, it’s bigger, it’s brighter, it’s PINKER ……. It’s Benidorm Spring Pride.
- Visiting for Benidorm pride? Check out the luxury Villa Venecia Boutique hotel in the centre of Benidorm with great terrace, complete with hot tub! Alternatively, Hotel Queens providers simple yet popular accommodation, steps from the gay scene.
- Awaiting dates and venue confirmation for the next edition.
- Yes, Benidorm Pride’s outrageous, flirtatious, totally effervescent younger sister, returns for three fun packed days.
- Featuring three fun packed days of themed parties and international visitors, all centred around the spectacular Mirador del Castillo headland, offering sensational ‘selfie’ views both day and night.
- The rose coloured weekend begins on Thursday, with loads of special ‘pink’ themed events in the colourfully decorated old town bars.
- On Friday, the action heads up to the beautiful mirador, set in the resort’s most privileged position, with the BENIDORM ALL STARS party, featuring the best of local talent, including vocalists, dancers, Dj’s, drag artists and tributes.
- The Mirador del Castillo is also the setting for Saturday’s MAIN PARTY, with a host of top local and international dj’s, go-go’s and surprise guests keeping the music pumping into the early hours.
Where to stay in Benidorm
Here are the hotels we recommend that have good reviews and keep you close to all the gay bars and pride parties:
Gay Map of Benidorm
The gay scene in Benidrom is centered around a number of walking streets in Benidorm’s Old Town.There are a wide variety of small bars that cater to all tastes, from outrageously funny drag shows to exclusively male cruise bars with dark rooms.
Recommended Hotels in Benidorm By Booking
Book with confidence. Get the best Prices from our partner Booking.com
We have chosen hotels in Benidorm that keep you close to all the shops,restaurants & bars
Hotel Villa Venecia
5 Star, Great Location
Situated next to Levante Beach in Benidorm Old Town, Villa Venecia Hotel Boutique has a terrace with a hot tub and spectacular sea views. Rooms feature a flat-screen TV, hydromassage bath and free Wi-Fi. Each elegant room at Villa Venecia Benidorm offers panoramic views of the sea and town.
Hotel Villa del Mar
4 Star, Great Value
Located in front of Benidorm’s Poniente Beach, Hotel Villa del Mar offers chic rooms with air conditioning and a fridge. It features an outdoor pool surrounded by a stylish terrace with loungers. Hotel Villa del Mar offers an all-inclusive option for guests. It features a buffet restaurant which serves Mediterranean cuisine.
4 Star, Amazing views
Set overlooking the Mediterranean Sea, in Benidorm town centre, the Gastrohotel RH Canfali provides magnificent views of the beach, and the bay area. It is set near bars, restaurants and night life. Set in one of Benidorm’s iconic buildings, all ir-conditioned rooms have flat-screen TV, free Wi-Fi, private bathroom
3 Star, Touristic Area
Hotel Helios Benidorm is set 500 m from Levante Beach, in the heart of the touristic area of Benidorm. This hotel has 24-hour reception, spa with hot tub, sauna and Turkish bath, and an outdoor swimming pool, free WiFi. Rooms are spacious and comfortable rooms. They all have a private balcony and satellite TV, air conditioning, a safe, a mini fridge
Benidorm Spring Pride
Highlights of Benidorm Spring Pride