Bearracuda Vancouver Pride Edition 2023
Dance the weekend away at Vancouver Gay Pride with an epic six hour party hosted by Bearracuda!
- Visiting for Vancouver Pride? Stay close to all the pride celebrations at Davie Village, just a short ride to the party. The Hyatt Regency Vancouver is the perfect 5 star option for those looking for a luxury escape, while The Sutton Place Hotel puts you front and centre for every pride activity.
- Bearracuda bills itself as a fun friendly party for bears clubs and other wildlife and hosts circuit parties and special events across the US and Canada.
- Bearracuda events typically sell out well in advance and are known for their friendly yet sexy atmosphere. It is easy to make friends at these events, even on the dance floor.
- The party has some of the best international DJs on their roster and everyone’s favorite, the Go-GO bears just add to all the eye candy on display. Bearracuda events are body positive and all are welcome.
- The Bearracuda Vancouver Pride Edition takes place in Imperial, located in Vancouver’s urban core at 319 Main Street (between Hastings and Cordova).
- Originally a Chinese-Language house in the early 70s known as the Golden Harvest, the theatre was a popular destination for watching authentic kung-fu movies. After a multi-million dollar renovation, the Imperial is now one of the coolest boutique theatres and private event venues in the city.
- Tiled sinks in the washrooms, live koi fish in the lounge aquarium and two fully functioning bars are only a few of the venue’s allures.
- The venue is in Downtown Eastside, a 7 minute drive from Vancouver’s gay district on Davie Village. Alternatively stay close to the venue at Skwachàys Lodge, rated “fabulous” by guests with unique decor and a warm welcome.
Vancouver pride takes place each year on the last weekend in July and Bearracuda is one of the most popular ways to celebrate all night long.
Here are the hotels we recommend that have good reviews and keep you close to all the action
Gay Map of Vancouver
Located in the heart of Vancouver’s West End neighbourhood (home to Western Canada’s largest gay population), Davie Village is where you’ll find vibrant pink bus shelters, lazy cafés, mouthwatering multicultural cuisine, oceanside strollers and sizzling nightclubs.
Recommended Hotels in Vancouver By Booking
Book with confidence. Get the best Prices from our partner Booking.com
We have chosen hotels in Vancouver that keep you close to all the shops,restaurants & bars
5 Star, Luxury
Featuring an on-site spa and gourmet restaurant, this Vancouver hotel is only 5 minutes from Robson St. Free WiFi and 42” flat-screen TVs are provided in each room. Guest rooms at the Vancouver Loden are equipped with floor-to-ceiling windows offering lots of natural light. Designer bath amenities, yoga mats and sitting areas are also included in each room.
4 Star, Readers Choice
Located in the Vancouver city centre, Auberge Vancouver Hotel features an indoor pool and a sauna. Free WiFi, a refrigerator, and a microwave are provided in all rooms. A flat-screen cable TV and an iPod docking station are offered. A coffee maker is included. An en suite bathroom includes bathrobes. Select rooms feature harbour or mountain views.
Blue Horizon Hotel
4 Star, Great Value
Featuring an indoor pool, a hot tub and a steam bath. This contemporary Vancouver hotel is situated directly on Robson Street near shopping and restaurants. Corner guest rooms include a full balcony with a city view. Free WiFi throughout the property. Each room offers a flat-screen TV, refrigerator and coffee-making facilities. Views of the city or the Vancouver skyline.
3 Star, Location
Featuring an outdoor lounge and on-site coffee shop, this hotel in downtown Vancouver is 3 blocks from the Robson Street shopping area. The hotel offers free WiFi and free Brodie cruiser bike rentals. A 42-inch flat-screen cable TV, Nespresso coffee machine, and fridge are provided in each guest room at The Burrard. Free calls are also available.
Video Of Bearraduca Vancouver – Pride Edition
Highlights of Bearracuda Vancouver