Book early and stay as close to Playa del Ingles as you can. Right in the heart of the action.
Bear Camp by Bear Carnival, Europe’s first bear campsite event: a social weekend adventure for bears and admirers, in wooden cabins up in the spectacular mountains of Gran Canaria. Next edition will be held in 2019. Meet bears and Make new friends while having great fun!
Activities for wild bears
Booking required. At least one “wild” activity per person is guaranteed (probably more). Some “wild” activities may require a minimum group.
- Guided hiking to Roque Nublo natural monument (2h 30m; 7,2 km; easy)
- Introduction to archery
- Orientation in the forest
- Bears vs Cubs (gymkhana with prizes!)
Activities for relaxed bears
All of them are included in the price
- Swimming pool
- Walks in the forest
- Astronomy and guided stargazing
- Bear movies
- Lumberjack party with free beer!
Not included in the price
- Professional massage by our official bear masseur, Pedro Q, in a private cabin (40 € for one hour)
- Guided tour on mountain bikes (6 €/person, 1 h 30 min)
- Ping pong tables (6 € for 1 h)
Maspalomas in Gran Canaria is bigger the you think, you need your hotel to be in Playa del ingles, which is where the Yumbo centre is located, we have found some hotels for you that are right next to the Yumbo, Neptuno Gran, Apart hotel Buenos Aires, Playa Del Sol hotel, we have more hotels for you to choose from below.
Gay Map of Playa del Inglés Gran Canaria
Over 32 gay bars all in the same area, so we have chosen Hotels close to the gay bars that have high reviews on booking.com our hotel partner .
Bear Camp Maspalomas
Bear Camp 2018 – Preview
Recommended Hotels in Maspalomas
The Yumbo centre is the heart of gay nightlife in Maspalomas. We recommend you stay close to this area and use the shuttle buses or taxis to get to the gay beach.