From: Saturday, Nov 20th, 2021
To: Saturday, Nov 20th, 2021
Backdoor Winter Party Amsterdam 2021
Get ready for a Winter Party to warm things up in Amsterdam as Backdoor returns to the city for a fun night of great music, hot guys and guest DJs.
The party takes place at Melkweg Amsterdam. Events kick off at 10pm and continue into early Saturday morning ending at 6am. Discover world class DJS and an epic light and sound show with the hottest dancers and sexiest people in the city. This is the part you don’t want to miss.
- Melkweg, (Dutch for “Milky Way”) is a popular music venue and cultural centre in Amsterdam, Netherlands. It is located on Lijnbaansgracht, near Leidseplein, a prime nightlife square of Amsterdam. It is housed in a former dairy and is divided into a number of spaces of varying sizes.
- Stay like a rock star at the stunning Hard Rock Hotel Amsterdam American, just a 3 minute walk from the club. The hotel has a great terrace, superb rooms and great breakfast.
Amsterdam is a perfect Winter weekend escape with great shopping, charming cozy bars and cobbled streets.
- The area around the Amstel is one of the city’s traditional LGBTI areas. Key spots to visit include Café Fame and Amstel 54. Around Rembrandtplein, Café Montmartre brings an authentic Parisian vibe to the heart of Amsterdam. On Utrechtsestraat, there is the Netherlands’ only drag queen café, De Lellebel, which is renowned for its glittering lip-sync performances.
- Stay in the Citizen M Amstel close to all the gay bars in this popular district.
- The Reguliersdwarsstraat is one of the most important LGBTI streets in Amsterdam for wining, dining and partying. At the core of the area is the espresso bar Lunchroom Downtown. It originally opened in 1970, and although it wasn’t the first gay business in the area.
- Stay in the Banks Mansion All Inclusive boutique hotel, just 1 min walk from this district and you will enjoy delicious food and amazing service, just steps from the top bars and clubs.
Here are the hotels we recommend that have good reviews and keep you close to all the action
If you would like to know more about gay Amsterdam check out www.gayamsterdam4u.com
Gay Map of Amsterdam
The Amsterdam gay scene is constantly changing with bars opening and closing all the time. The Regulierswarstraat has seen a resurgence of late with many new bars opening. The sex and cruising bars are close to Dam square.
Recommended Apartments in Amsterdam
Amsterdam is quite compact and is very easy to navigate on foot (just watch out for the bicycles). The main gay areas are in the center and are within easy walk to most of the Apartments below.
Sleeps 2 Guests
This beautiful luxury apartment is located at one of the most desired locations in Amsterdam with canal view at the famous Prinsen Canal and nearly adjacent to the famous “9 Streets area”. All amenities you would expect
Sleeps 4 Guests
Right in the heart of Amsterdam with views of Amstel River. offering 2 bedrooms, a living room with a flat-screen TV, a fully equipped kitchen with a dining area, and 2 bathrooms and a washing machine. Free WiFi
18th Century Canal
Sleeps 4 Guests
This 18th Century ground floor canal house with patio/garden is close to Royal Palace offering 2 bedrooms, 2 bathrooms, a flat-screen TV with satellite channels, a dining area, a fully equipped kitchen, and offers river views.
Sleeps 4 Guests
This Amsterdam city centre luxurious canal apartment offers 2 bedrooms, 1 bathroom, a flat-screen TV with cable channels, a dining area, a fully equipped kitchen, a patio with city views, free WiFi and a washing machine.
Recommended Hotels in Amsterdam
Amsterdam is quite compact and is very easy to navigate on foot (just watch out for the bicycles). The main gay areas are in the centre and are within easy walk to most of the hotels below.
5 Star – Central Location
This 5 star hotel offers luxurious accommodation along the Amstel River, in the heart of the city. Offering a fitness area, spa and a waterside terrace.
5 Star, Luxury
Built in the 17th century making it the oldest hotel in Amsterdam, NH Collection Amsterdam is a boutique style hotel located along the Amstel River.
Albus Hotel Amsterdam
4 Star – Great Amenities
Each room in this 4 star Amsterdam city centre hotel has a flat-screen TV, Nespresso machine, a rain shower and a bathrobes and free Wi-Fi.
4 Star – Perfect Location
Offering rooms with free Wi-Fi and satellite TV, this 4 star hotel is just a 5 minute walk from Amsterdam Central Station and is fully air conditioned.
Why you may want a car in Amsterdam
Keukenhof situated in Lisse, South Holland also known as the Garden of Europe with approximately 7 million flower bulbs are planted annually in the park, which covers an area of 32 hectares.
Discover the Dutch countryside with a drive through the picture-perfect landscape with its canals, authentic wooden houses, windmills and fishing villages.
Discover Bruges just a 3h drive from Amsterdam and one of the most captivating cities in Belgium explore the churches, canals, lace shops, the Begijnhof, the city gates and the eye-catching windmills of Bruges.