From: Awaiting dates
To: Awaiting dates
Axel Beach Maspalomas Pink Pride Pool Party 2024
Enjoy one of the most popular Maspalomas Pride parties on Monday at the “Pink” pool party at the Axel Beach Hotel.
- Are you visiting for Maspalomas Pride? Stay close to the Yumbo. Check out the latest hotel offers.
- Enjoy a full day of great music from guest DJs, and live performances from Gran Canaria’s fiercest drag acts as the Maspalomas pool. The deck is transformed for the Do Disturb pool event, the perfectly naughty Sunday Funday experience.
- The Pink Party “Pride Edition” returns on Monday from 1 pm until 8 pm.
- Flirt, have fun and be yourself with more than 15 private booths where customers can hang their “please disturb” sign if they want to meet new people.
- The Axel Beach Hotel is ideally located right next door to the Yumbo Center, where you will find the main stage for Summer Pride as well as all the top gay bars and restaurants in Maspalomas.
- The hotel features an outdoor pool, gym and tennis court. The Axel is an adults-only complex and has a hammam, hot tub and sauna.
- This event is an official Maspalomas Summer Pride party.
Hotels close to the Axel Beach
The Axel beach is one of the first hotels to sell out for any of the gay events on the island. The following hotels are just steps from the hotel and offer a great alternative:
- Sol Barbacan – Rated “Fabulous” by guests, this aparthotel has a large pool, large balconies and spacious rooms with excellent facilities where great care is paid to the little details. Our top choice.
- HD Parque Cristobal Gran Canaria – 3-star hotel with a fresh new look, just steps from the Axel. Rooms are spacious, and guest service is excellent.
- Playa Del Sol – Adults Only – 3-star hotel with clean and bright apartments, relaxing pool area and a perfect location close to all the bars and the main pride parties.
Where to Stay?
Here are the hotels we recommend that have good reviews and keep you close to all the action
Recommended Hotels in Maspalomas By Booking
Book with confidence. Get the best Prices from our partner Booking.com
We have chosen hotels in Maspalomas that keep you close to all the shops,restaurants & bars
5 Star, Luxury
Ofering an outdoor swimming pool, a garden and air-conditioned accommodation with a patio and free WiFi. Each unit comes with a sofa, a seating area, a flat-screen TV with satellite channels, a well-fitted kitchen with a dining area, a safety deposit box and a private bathroom with bathrobes. A dishwasher, a microwave, fridge, kettle & a coffee machine.
Bohemia Suites & Spa
5 Star, Adults Only
Offering large rooms with balconies, the adults-only Bohemia Suites & Spa features 1 freshwater outdoor pool and 1 saltwater outdoor pool and 2 outdoor jacuzzis. The stylish rooms feature yellow, terracotta or purple colour schemes with olive-wood furnishings. The rooftop restaurant offers creative local dishes and panoramic views & a terrace cocktail bar.
4 Star, Great Value
Located in Playa del Inglés. The complex features a swimming pool, 2 hot tubs, and free WiFi in all areas. Sol Barbacan offers a buffet restaurant and an a la carte restaurant, as well as a pool bar and an evening lounge with a terrace. Set in gardens, the complex includes minigolf and beach volleyball facilities. There is also a gym
4 Star, Adults Only
AxelBeach Maspalomas an outdoor pool, gym and tennis court. This gay and hetero-friendly, adults-only complex also has a hammam, hot tub and sauna. Opening onto terraces, the apartments have attractive, contemporary décor. All include air conditioning, a safe, free WiFi and a comfortable living area with a sofa and flat-screen satellite TV.
Top Gay Neighbourhoods in Maspalomas
Maspalomas, located on the southern coast of Gran Canaria in Spain’s Canary Islands, has gained a reputation as a popular LGBTQ+ travel destination, often referred to as the “gay capital” of the Canary Islands. The area is known for its LGBTQ+ friendly atmosphere, vibrant nightlife, and welcoming environment.
Yumbo Center | The gay hub of Maspalomas
- This is one of the most well-known LGBTQ+ areas in Maspalomas.
- It’s a shopping and entertainment complex that hosts various gay bars, clubs, shops, and restaurants.
- The area is especially lively at night and is a hub for LGBTQ+ socializing.
- Discover the best things to see and do in Maspalomas
Playa del Ingles
This is the main beach area of Maspalomas where LGBTQ+ travelers meet up to sunbathe, and socialize.
This is a more upscale area known for its luxury resorts, high-end shopping, and beautiful promenade.