From: Awaiting dates
To: Awaiting dates
Art with Me Festival Tulum 2023
Art with Me Tulum features over 300 activations, 120 artists, 40 musical acts, 50 wellness activities, 40 environmental and 20 food and wine happenings in the jungle and on the beaches of Tulum.
- Visiting Tulum? Check out Our Gay Tulum Guide and discover the best places to stay and play! Stay at The Mezzanine, rated “Fabulous” by guests offering breathtaking beach views.
- Art With Me is an international arts, music and cultural festival, offering experiences across a multitude of highly creative platforms, that immerse, inspire, and activate its attendees and followers.
- At Art with Me Festival Tulum, backpackers rub shoulders with billionaires, and egos are set aside for the love of art, music, food, and wellness—all tethered to a sustainable agenda.
- The festival weaves together an eclectic mix of experiences imagined by world-renowned artists, live and electronic music acts, speakers, yoga teachers, mindfulness leaders, and top chefs using art as a lens to examine our impact on the world around us.
- The five-day immersive journey consists of larger-than-life art installations, interactive art experiences, inspiring talks, culinary pop-ups, unforgettable parties and intimate live concerts.
- Discover Gay Tulum with the this great video by Noa Taieb
- Art with Me takes over Tulum’s beaches, jungles, most beloved venues, hotels, and restaurants to deliver a one of a kind festival experience to heighten your awareness and enchant your senses.
- Awaiting schedule and venues for the 2023 event.
Trending Hotels in Tulum
The following Tulum hotels are currently trending with our readers. All are close to the best beaches and bars:
Gay Map of Tulum
The town attracts visitors from around the world, from expat hippies to hipsters. There is even a gay bar called “Fruity”! But no matter where you visit, you will find a warm welcome from both locals and fellow chilled travelers.
Recommended Hotels in Tulum By Booking
Book with confidence. Get the best Prices from our partner Booking.com
We have chosen hotels in Tulum that keep you close to all the shops,restaurants & bars
Located in the jungle side of Tulum, apart from the busy areas and into the quietness of the forest. Eleven separate and independent Villas, with jungle and garden views. Among tall trees, dream catchers and locally sourced handcrafts, with a zen like pool and common area, Una Vida is a fit for families, friends and couples looking for a quiet, fun and chic atmosphere to spend time together.
La Valise Tulum
5 Star, Readers Choice
La Valise is the perfect beach and jungle getaway with its beautiful rooms and stunning beachfront views. Heated infinity pool overlooking the jungle on one end and breathtaking views of the Caribbean ocean on the other. Beds directly on the beach for lounging in the day or laying beneath the stars at night. All rooms have free Wi-Fi, safes, and tea and coffee making facilities.
Mezzanine a Colibri
4 Star, Great Value
Allow yourself the opportunity to enjoy. Enjoy happiness, rays of the sun, a beautiful beach and breathtaking views. Experience authentic Thai and delicious beach food prepared by our award-winning chef. Lose yourself while enjoying the view of the Caribbean Sea. Feel the fresh water and the warm sand beneath your feet as you experience one of the best beaches on the Yucatan Penninsula.
Maria Del Mar
4 Star, Location
Featuring free WiFi, a spa centre and an outdoor pool, Maria Del Mar Tulum offers accommodation in Tulum, 5 km from Archeological Site. The hotel has a year-round outdoor pool, a private beach area, and guests can enjoy a meal at the restaurant. Certain units feature views of the sea or pool. Rooms have a private bathroom. For your comfort, you will find free toiletries and a hair dryer.
Video of Art with Me Festival Tulum
Art With Me GNP 2019 – Trailers