From: Awaiting dates
To: Awaiting dates
Alleluia T-Dance Rome 2023
Alleluia T-Dance Rome is a unique monthly Sunday evening Tea Dance presented by Glamorize and Muccassassina.
- Stay close to the city’s gay bars and top attractions at the Mercure Roma Centro Colosseo, a 4-star hotel with spacious rooms, a rooftop pool with views of the Colosseum and excellent location.
- Enjoy a unique Rome tradition as Alleluia takes centre stage once a month for a Sunday Funday like no other.
- Two of the city’s biggest gay party promoters combine to produce a glamourous evening Tea Dance from 7 pm until 1 am.
- The party takes over Room 26 with free entry for those arriving before 8 pm.
- End your weekend with the sexiest guys and enjoy a mix of music from greatest hits to pop, Tik Tok trending, revivial and disco.
- The Main show with drag artists and dancers is at 11 pm.
- Upgrade your stay in Rome at the Hassler Hotel, rated “Fabulous” by guests, located right by the Spanish Steps with stylish rooms and luxurious amenities.
- Room 26 – Popular nightclub on Piazza Guglielmo Marconi with a large dancefloor and superb sound.
- Popular with locals, the club is a 20-minute ride from the gay bars in the gay street by the Colosseum.
Book your hotel in advance as Rome is a busy city throughout the year and one of the most expensive in Europe.
Recommended Hotels in Rome
Here are the hotels we recommend that have good reviews and keep you close to all the gay bars and Attractions
Recommended Hotels in Rome By Booking
Book with confidence. Get the best Prices from our partner Booking.com
We have chosen hotels in Rome that keep you close to all the shops,restaurants & bars
J.K. Place Roma
5 Star, Luxury
Offering stylish rooms with free WiFi, J.K. Place Roma is situated in the heart of Rome with the Spanish Steps and the Pantheon each a 10-minute walkaway. A breakfast à la carte is included. All the rooms come with air conditioning, free minibar, a satellite flat-screen TV and Bose SoundLink Mini system. Slippers, bathrobes, free toiletries, glass shower and bidet.
4 Star, Readers Choice
The Artemide is set in a 19th-century building on the vibrant Via Nazionale. A free minibar and free Wi-Fi access are available in each of the elegant rooms. Guests can book a session in the Artemis Spa, offering a sauna, hot tub, Turkish bath and a variety of treatments. Rooms are air conditioned with a flat-screen satellite TV and tea/coffee making facilities.
4 Star, Great Value
UNAHOTELS Decò Roma offers contemporary design and bright interiors, plus a private parking garage and air-conditioned rooms with wood floors. Each room at this UNA Hotel has high-quality sheets and a stylish bathroom. They all feature flat-screen TVs with satellite channels and Wi-Fi access. Guests can start their day with the large buffet breakfast
3 Star, Location
Set in a quiet street just 200 m from Rome’s Termini Station, the boutique Yes Hotel offers contemporary rooms with satellite TV and air conditioning. The multilingual staff at the 24-hour reception can book tours, reserve tickets and recommend the best places to eat in Rome. Many local restaurants offer a discount to Yes Hotel’s guests.
Video 48 hours in Rome
Discover the best of Rome with TopJaw!