From: Awaiting dates
To: Awaiting dates
Adam Party Amsterdam 2023
Adam Party produces gay parties and events in Amsterdam, with world-class DJs and live shows in unique locations.
- Amsterdam is a busy weekend destination. Book your hotel close to the city centre, home to Amsterdam’s dynamic gay scene.
- The Eden Party takes place aboard a stunning party boat with three large decks and bars.
- Adam typically hosts parties during Kings Day (April), an August Summer party and end of Season (September) event.
- Join Guest DJs an evening of the best music, the hottest dancers and the best atmosphere on the seas!
- Boarding begins at 16.30 from Amsterdam Central Station. The party starts at 17.00 and ends at 22.00
- Cruise and dance while watching the sunset together with the skyline of Amsterdam surroundings and connect with friends, old and new.
- The fun begins at the dock at Danzigerkade 60 and will take you along the IJ towards IJmuiden to watch the sunset with delicious cocktails by Prik Bar.
- The Adam Party Boat features three levels, two bars, including a cocktail bar, a spacious outdoor smoking area, coat check, individual lockers, and a glass lit dance floor on two levels.
- Boarding location, Danzigerkade 60, can be reached from Central Station, 10 minutes by bus number 48, three minutes walking from the stop “Koivistokade”.
- Stay in the Citizen M Amstel Hotel, close to all the gay bars in this famous district. It is a 15-minute taxi from Dam Square or 5 min tram ride away.
Hotel rooms in Amsterdam tend to be smaller then you may be used to, because most of the buildings are narrow and tall.
Here are the hotels we recommend that have good reviews and keep you close to all the action
If you would like to know more about gay Amsterdam check out www.gayamsterdam4u.com
Gay Map of Amsterdam
The Amsterdam gay scene is constantly changing with bars opening and closing all the time. The Regulierswarstraat has seen a resurgence of late with many new bars opening. The sex and cruising bars are close to Dam square.
Recommended Hotels in Amsterdam By Booking
Book with confidence. Get the best Prices from our partner Booking.com
We have chosen hotels Amsterdam that keep you close to all the shops, restaurants & bars
5 Star – Central Location
This 5-star hotel includes a fitness area, spa and wellness facilities and a waterside terrace. Valet parking is available at an additional charge. The guest rooms and suites blend a classic design, including a Carrara marble bathroom, with contemporary amenities such as Apple TV, A Bose surround sound system and motion detecting floor lighting
NH Collection Doelen
5 Star, Readers Choice
Built in the 17th century and therefore the oldest hotel in Amsterdam. All 81 rooms are stylishly furnished with modern amenities, including air conditioning. Guests can enjoy a drink from the minibar or make a cup of coffee or tea. Each room is also provided with a work desk and cable TV.
Albus Hotel Amsterdam
4 Star – Great Amenities
This environmentally friendly hotel with Green Key Gold certification offers 75 rooms, all equipped with a Nespresso® machine. bathrooms has luxurious soap amenities, a rain shower, an automatic lightening system and a bathrobe. The hotel makes use of an air conditioning system without CO2 emissions. Free Wi-Fi is available.
4 Star – Perfect Location
Inntel Hotels Amsterdam Centre offers rooms with free Wi-Fi and satellite TV, just a 5-minute walk from Amsterdam Central Station. It features a modern atrium breakfast room and a stylish bar. The air-conditioned rooms are modern and warmly decorated. They have a luxurious private bathroom, climate control and coffee and tea facilities.
Top Gay Neighbourhoods in Amsterdam
Gay life in Amsterdam is woven into the fabric of the city, and there are several areas which are home to LGBTQ+-friendly businesses, each with a distinct vibe. The town welcomes gay travellers with open arms, offering a vibrant and inclusive cityscape filled with diverse nightlife, cultural treasures, and a rich history of acceptance and celebration.
Reguliersdwarsstraat | The Gay Street
- A vibrant street located just south of the Rembrandtplein is approximately a 10-minute walk from Dam Square.
- Reguliersdwarsstraat has a rich history of LGBTQ+ activism and was one of the first streets in Amsterdam to become known for its LGBTQ+ scene.
- The street hosts several parties during Amsterdam Pride and Kings Day.
- Find the best hotels close to Reguliersdwarsstraat.
- Discover the best things to see and do.
Stay in the centre, close to Dam Square, Anne Frank House, & gay-popular Warmoesstraat part of the Red Light District.
Amstel area (Rembrandtplein) a famous square with bars, cafes, & restaurants, a 10-minute walk from the centre.